PDA

View Full Version : software

rainboweyes
08-02-2013, 10:14 PM
Hello, would anyone know if an axyz 6010 cnc could be ran on a pacer software and does anyone know how to convert kasemake agd files to dxf/dwg. I no longer have access to kasemake software and this is proving to be a problem. Thanks

martin54
08-02-2013, 11:34 PM
Don't know about the machines running on each others software, maybe best to phone AXYZ & ask them or ask if they can supply a copy of the software.
As for converting Kasemake files have you tried downloading & running the trial version?? From what I read it would appear to be a time limited demo so you could download, convert your files to something like EPS so you won't ever have the same problem again. Bit of a PITA to do but I've been there myself with other design software so know how you feel lol.
Least if stuff is saved as an EPS you know you will be able to open it in just about every software package you are likely to use. You can then just copy & convert them to DXF as & when you need them.

rainboweyes
09-02-2013, 12:09 AM
Thanks for that, I'm awaiting a reply from AXYZ as I've just emailed them through their web site. Looked into downloading a trial for kasemake before with no look, just seem to get powerpoint presentations. Will keep trying and thanks.

GEOFFREY
09-02-2013, 10:21 AM
I thought AXYZ took over Pacer, so should have what you want. G.

rainboweyes
09-02-2013, 11:59 AM
You are right AXYZ have bought them out so hoping you are right. Hopefully AXYZ will contact me Monday, thanks again.