PDA

View Full Version : Bellows

dazza
21-02-2013, 07:29 PM
Im looking for an online shop that sell a range of various sized machine bellows,if anyone knows of one, ta. ps i know of the seller on ebay but im looking for closer fit for what i need.

Jonathan
21-02-2013, 07:56 PM
Arc Euro have a few:

Machine Bellows - Arc Euro Trade (http://www.arceurotrade.co.uk/Catalogue/Machine-Spares/Machine-Bellows)

Or if you can find the right material and enjoy oragami then you can make your own.

lateAtNight
21-02-2013, 11:28 PM
Way back when I was making my own machine I spent an age looking for suitable bellows and only came up with the exact same as Jonathan... In the end I went the origami route... made my own out of thick card that i scored to make the ridges, lots of folding and finally laminated them with that sticky plastic stuff you get in roles out of stationary shops. You get what you pay for I guess... but they are custom made made so are a nice fit and they do exactly what I need them too :)

dazza
26-02-2013, 06:17 PM
The largest arc do are a little undersized for what im after,nice price though,i guess i,ll have to settle for a bit conveyor belt for now.cheers