PDA

View Full Version : Look for Mazatrol software like iTNC530

hoezap
06-03-2013, 11:19 PM
Hello

thank you for entering inmy post

I already have an iTN530demo software which allow me to write programs in heidenhain systemon my laptop and works very well

I was wondering if I couldget the same software to write Mazatrol programs for Mazak machines

Making a search I've foundsome information about Mazacam which is probably the software I amlooking for

I was wondering if I couldget a free demo version of Mazacam, or even though there is no freeversion I'd like to know the cost of it

any information accordingthis matter will be very appreciative

thank you in advance foryour help

Peter Griffin
07-03-2013, 10:17 PM
Hi hoezap.

Mazak have their software sewn up pretty tightly. I would imagine nigh on impossible to get hold of. I program Mazaks and it would be extremely difficult to teach yourself programming on the Mazatrol system because of the many different configurations of their machines. I had five days training in worcester and it still involves a lot of head scratching.

hoezap
08-03-2013, 12:07 AM
Hi hoezap.

Mazak have their software sewn up pretty tightly. I would imagine nigh on impossible to get hold of. I program Mazaks and it would be extremely difficult to teach yourself programming on the Mazatrol system because of the many different configurations of their machines. I had five days training in worcester and it still involves a lot of head scratching.

Thank you very much indeed Peter