PDA

View Full Version : Difference between Mazatrol and G-codes

hoezap
09-03-2013, 10:55 PM
Hello

Thank you for entering in my post

I am totally new about Mazak Milling Machines

On the the top of the control pannel is written Mazatrol 640M, so i thought the machine works with this software with G-codes instead making some search i realised that there is a difference between Mazatrol and G-codes so probably thi Mazak machine doesn't use a Mazatrol software as it is witten on the top of the control pannel but a Fanuc software, Is it right?

any information according this matter will be very appreciated

Thank you in advance for your help

hoezap
10-06-2013, 06:43 PM
Mazatrol is totally different from G-code. Mazatrol is conversational programming software which built into the machine. Compare to Mazatrol, G-code is not that much of good for quick features like simple line machining and bolt patterns.

Thank you very much Ajancnc

Ajancnc
17-06-2013, 02:25 PM
Mazatrol is totally different from G-code. Mazatrol is conversational programming software which built into the machine. Compare to Mazatrol, G-code is not that much of good for quick features like simple line machining and bolt patterns.

hoezap
17-06-2013, 06:49 PM

Thank you very much Ajancnc

Peter Griffin
22-06-2013, 12:15 AM
hoezap
You can use mazatrol and G codes within the same program.