PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - Regular work for reliable machine shop in Northants/Kettering area

Narkedat90
22-03-2013, 09:21 PM
This is our first post so is both an introduction and an opportunity for someone.

Narked at 90 Ltd is looking to find a reliable supplier where both parties shall work in a progressive, open and trust based manner using each other’s expertise and knowledge to contribute to first class design, development and manufacturing.

To support us, we are looking to appoint one company/person to assist with all the aspects of our prototype and CNC machining of metal and plastic materials.

A supplier is required which can provide one off prototype for evaluation and batches of upto 90 components per order and within reasonably accessible distance to our facility in Kettering, Northants (NN16 9TX).

Anyone who would be interested and able to, email me and I will send you a couple of CAD drawings to quote from.
We prefer to work from native Solidworks drawings but can supply drawings in most formats if we have to.

brent at narkedat90.com

AdCNC
24-03-2013, 08:59 PM
E-mail sent Brent

Cheers

Adam

an-precision-enginering
28-03-2013, 02:28 PM
Hello Brent,

I have sent you an email.

Best Regards

Luke
A&N Precision engineering

Narkedat90
28-03-2013, 07:28 PM
Thanks for the replies chaps.
I'll email you tonight Luke.

We are waiting on some related parts being delivered and then we will give everyone feedback. Shouldn't be more than a week or so.

Narkedat90
06-04-2013, 04:09 PM
Thank you all for your quotations and emails.
We are no longer accepting applications.
We now have a selection of suppliers to choose from and will be emailing the successful workshop shortly.
Thanks for all your help gents.