PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER: Asto from Attica Greece

asto
24-03-2013, 11:48 AM
Hello everyone!

I've just joined this interesting forum.
I come from Attica Greece. So I will try to participate here in a language that is foreign for me.
Ending my short introduction I'd like to wish success to every single one of you in any project or idea you may bear in mind. And when ideas are discussed in an open community like here it is most likely to succeed. This is what I believe...

kind regards

Asto

Fivetide
24-03-2013, 07:37 PM
Hi Asto welcome to the forum there are people who are suppose to be English speaking and we still struggle to understand them lol so I'm sure we can understand you :)

asto
25-03-2013, 11:03 AM
Hi!
Thanks Fivetide for the warm welcome...

Allow me to have you first in my friends list.

cheers...Asto

Ekfer
27-03-2013, 12:45 AM
Ti Kannis Filemu! I don't know how to write in Greek, barely in English but I would like to welcome you as well.
Hello everyone!

I've just joined this interesting forum.
I come from Attica Greece. So I will try to participate here in a language that is foreign for me.
Ending my short introduction I'd like to wish success to every single one of you in any project or idea you may bear in mind. And when ideas are discussed in an open community like here it is most likely to succeed. This is what I believe...

kind regards

Asto

asto
27-03-2013, 08:01 AM
Ti Kannis Filemu! I don't know how to write in Greek, barely in English but I would like to welcome you as well.

Poly kala efharisto!

Thank you Ekfer!
It seems you have the specs to learn my language...So here goes your update.
glossa mihanis=machine language
glossa somatos=body language. And you are going to have more if you wish.
As for me, I already met two real friends in this community.

be happy!

Asto

cheers

Asto

D-man
27-03-2013, 08:11 AM
Welcome to the forum buddy. I'm sure you will find everything you need here.

With a skill full and very creative bunch I'm sure the forum will help you along the way.

Enjoy :-)

asto
27-03-2013, 08:31 AM
Hello D-man.

And thanks for the advise.
I've convinced already there is much to learn here and to meet nice people like you sharing similar interests.
Sorry for any possible syntax errors.

kind regards

we'll be in touch....cheers

Asto