PDA

View Full Version : Motor Identification

Ricardoco
14-05-2013, 04:36 PM
Hi All, Ive just been gifted a Sepro MPA-II V2 Robot,mine is the Electric Version as opposed to the Air/Pneumatic.
This is the Link to the Site:-
Sepro Sprue Pickers & Pick and Place Robots for Injection Moulding Machines - Tepro (http://www.tepro.com.tr/eng/sepro02.html)

I dont have the pendant, my control panel is the Lower one.

Its in bits but was working when crated, my question is, does anybody know how i can find the maximum speed of the monster servo motor that comes with it.. all the information i have is as follows.

Infranor Drive With
Brushless Servo Motor
24V-12Nm
22A
VR-24V
Model: LD640EGA2300
There are a few other numbers but i cant make any sence of them

Rick

GEOFFREY
14-05-2013, 05:49 PM
Don't know anything about robots, but WOW what a gift!! Good luck with it Rick. G.

Swarfing
14-05-2013, 06:48 PM
Here you go
www.parvex.com/fichesmot/english/ld/ld640eg.pdf

Ricardoco
14-05-2013, 07:00 PM
Here you go
www.parvex.com/fichesmot/english/ld/ld640eg.pdfOMG I searched for hours before i came and posted that, Thanks very Much...

So next question will be....Spindle???? with pulleys???? Yes---No??

Rick

Hey GEOFFREY.. yes what a gift, but then they dont come without cultivation and a few sacrifices on my part i can tell you LOL...

Swarfing
14-05-2013, 08:35 PM
No worries Rick, big question is though what are your plans for it? what sort of size is it?

Ricardoco
14-05-2013, 09:27 PM
No worries Rick, big question is though what are your plans for it? what sort of size is it? Well the shaft is a little under an inch by the looks of things although ive not uncrated it to have an accurate measure i reckon the motor is over 10 inches long....if i can i would like to use it as a motor to drive a spindle, not even sure that is possible... but here is hoping LOL

Rick