PDA

View Full Version : imperial countersunk bolts, nuts etc

dazza
07-08-2013, 05:22 PM
any suppliers of imperial bolts out there that have black 0.138 dia countersunk allen bolt with a 1/4inch head or 3.5mm dia.
with an 6 or 8mm thread length.its a bit of a mongrel size but they do exist as im replacing ones i already have,ive gone through every place ive ever bought bolts from with no luck.:emptiness:

Jonathan
07-08-2013, 05:32 PM
Presumably you can't replace them with something metric, like M3.5 if they're 3.5mm diameter?

The place near me, www.charnwoodfasteners.com seem to have most things - I've had imperial bolts from them for my RC cars. Give them a call...
There's also GI Fasteners LTD not far from them.

dazza
07-08-2013, 06:17 PM
Presumably you can't replace them with something metric, like M3.5 if they're 3.5mm diameter?

The place near me, www.charnwoodfasteners.com seem to have most things - I've had imperial bolts from them for my RC cars. Give them a call...
There's also GI Fasteners LTD not far from them.

3.5mm would be ideal i cant find any they all go m2 m2.5 m3 m4 m5 and so on i will get in touch with them,

Gytis
07-08-2013, 06:28 PM
Try here:
Countersunk Socket Head Screws - AccuScrews (http://www.accuscrews.co.uk/47-countersunk-socket-head-screws#/thread_size-m35)

dazza
07-08-2013, 06:34 PM
a day and a night ive been looking online uk for them,i needed em in black but they will do if none come up,thanks very much.
jonathan i contacted charnwood they say the 3.5 would be classed as specials and would need to be made to order the one i have here is 3.48mm (black)