PDA

View Full Version : Forum colour

Rogue
09-08-2013, 01:09 AM
Is my monitor broken or is the forum gradually turning green?

Fivetide
09-08-2013, 07:33 AM
Is my monitor broken or is the forum gradually turning green?

me 2 its slowley turning green

i2i
09-08-2013, 08:07 PM
looks great

Jonathan
09-08-2013, 08:13 PM
Green everywhere...change is always bad, never change something if it's not broken.

If it's you Lee, I'm now going to impose my personal subjective opinions on you, and tell you how to run your site.

I hate green and can't cope with any sort of visual change..!

:friendly_wink:

Gytis
09-08-2013, 08:32 PM
I don't mind for green color, but in "my profile" you will find that is difficult to read it

Rogue
09-08-2013, 10:45 PM
I quite like the colour. The blue was nice but this could grow on me.

I agree that the text colour for some of the profile page sidebars needs to be changed, they are impossible to read.

JAZZCNC
09-08-2013, 11:36 PM
If it's you Lee, I'm now going to impose my personal subjective opinions on you, and tell you how to run your site.

But that's just the point of forum members Numbnuts, the truth is it's not Lee's it's OUR's because without US he hasn't got a site worth shit.!!

Now I'm ok with green thou I don't see the point of changing has it's actually harder to see some things so therefore made site worse IMO.

Robin Hewitt
10-08-2013, 09:57 AM
Could be my eyesight but it looks more like turquoise to me.

John S
10-08-2013, 10:15 AM
Looks like someone has barfed.

Robin Hewitt
10-08-2013, 10:38 AM
That will be your Northern diet then?

birchy
10-08-2013, 12:38 PM
Whatever colour it's supposed to be, it's not a very pleasant one!

Jonathan
10-08-2013, 12:55 PM
I don't mind for green color, but in "my profile" you will find that is difficult to read it

This has now been fixed. Lee has chosen this colour scheme to match the new site which mycncuk will become part of, so the colour should not change for the foreseeable future.

John S
10-08-2013, 12:59 PM
Lee has chosen this colour scheme to match the new site which mycncuk will become part of,.

Fück me , Lee has bought CNCZone ?

birchy
10-08-2013, 01:06 PM
Lee has chosen this colour scheme to match the new site which mycncuk will become part of, so the colour should not change for the foreseeable future.This colour scheme is giving me a headache. I can't use the site for longer than 10 minutes at a time. Looks like I'm gonna have to fix it myself using a CSS editor in Chrome. What a sad state of affairs. :grey:

Rogue
10-08-2013, 04:20 PM
This colour scheme is giving me a headache. I can't use the site for longer than 10 minutes at a time. Looks like I'm gonna have to fix it myself using a CSS editor in Chrome. What a sad state of affairs. :grey:

I've got a handful of sites which get heavily greasemonkied by my browser; it's often easier just to fix things at my end than complain about it.

I'm more interested in finding out more about the planned merger/takeover by another forum!

Fivetide
10-08-2013, 06:30 PM
This has now been fixed. Lee has chosen this colour scheme to match the new site which mycncuk will become part of, so the colour should not change for the foreseeable future.

lol thats funny !:tickled_pink:

blackburn mark
10-08-2013, 07:06 PM
the new site which mycncuk will become part of

Why does my heart sink?
Maybe I am just a hopeless pessimist but every move or change seems to be a painful experience to the "resource" that the people of this site are.
Maybe I just like pissing and moaning... I just cant help myself....

PS: I love the green... which is a bit of a downer really... it would have been nice to have a piss and moan about the colour :)

cropwell
11-08-2013, 06:14 PM
Lee - change it to pink and then let the buggers moan.

Or how about 'Engineers Blue' ?

Rogue
11-08-2013, 06:50 PM
Lee - change it to pink and then let the buggers moan.

Or how about 'Engineers Blue' ?

We'll moan if the colour is changed, we'll moan if it isn't changed. Basically we'll moan regardless :joker: