PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: Selling z axis complete set up

DrNik
19-08-2013, 07:07 PM
Decided to sell some of these Z'd heads to make some funds for my upcoming plasma build,

they are as per pictures and have a far over-engineered aluminium block, have servo motor as per picture, complete ballscrew assembly, rails and bearings, they have grease nipples too, couple of limit switches, and anything else ive forgotten, no obvious damage, peppering of corrosion, easily removed with a green scouring pad or wirewool
£50 each 36KG each so cant courier personal collection welcome, or you have your own courier collect, can strip down gently and post all part except ali block for £11.99 with parcelforce

Pheet
19-08-2013, 07:32 PM
Decided to sell some of these Z'd heads to make some funds for my upcoming plasma build,

they are as per pictures and have a far over-engineered aluminium block, have servo motor as per picture, complete ballscrew assembly, rails and bearings, they have grease nipples too, couple of limit switches, and anything else ive forgotten, no obvious damage, peppering of corrosion, easily removed with a green scouring pad or wirewool
£50 each 36KG each so cant courier personal collection welcome, or you have your own courier collect, can strip down gently and post all part except ali block for £11.99 with parcelforce

Hi could you give a bit more detail on the z travel and bearings and width of the plate the spindle mounts to. I have a 4hp spindle to mount and it looks like it will do the job nicely.

JAZZCNC
19-08-2013, 07:40 PM
Sold I'll have them all.

How do you want paying, I'll come collect and don't mind spending a bit of time with you if you want any advise.

Edit PM sent

JAZZCNC
19-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Ah ah been along time coming you always beat me you Old Bastard. .:yahoo: . . . Will probably call in on you on way back to rub in your face. .:smiley_simmons:

John S
19-08-2013, 10:43 PM
Well at least you won't want a coffee as you reckon it tastes like oil but no reason not to forget the hob nobs.

JAZZCNC
19-08-2013, 11:00 PM
Well at least you won't want a coffee as you reckon it tastes like oil but no reason not to forget the hob nobs.

Eh I grew up guzzling oil and when was young mi dad would batter me if ever turned a freebie down so not starting now, I'll drink the bugger.
Plain or Milk. . !!

John S
19-08-2013, 11:02 PM
Who said it was free ?????????????????

JAZZCNC
19-08-2013, 11:06 PM
Who said it was free ?????????????????

Ah ah good one . .:hysterical: . . . . . What's it going to cost 1 x Z axis per cup. . .Lol

Robin Hewitt
19-08-2013, 11:24 PM
Sold I'll have them all.

Hate to interrupt the fore play girls, but just out of curiosity... how many have you bought? :hysterical:

JAZZCNC
19-08-2013, 11:34 PM
Hate to interrupt the fore play girls, but just out of curiosity... how many have you bought? :hysterical:

Errr . . . Robin Foreplay with John.!! . . . That's not a good thought just before bed.!!. . . Bought Eight.!!

mekanik
20-08-2013, 12:38 PM
Muck Fee, more jam than Hartley's