PDA

View Full Version : How to find first job as CNC operator ?

malzyk
07-09-2013, 04:21 PM
Hi!

My name is Maciek. Since kid i was fascinated with technology and IT. Now i am looking for my first work with CNC miller or turner. Can you tell me how to find it ? I am It technician with many courses. I finish 2 courses in Poland for service and programing of machine tools CNC and also MasterCAM programist course, bboth with certificates in ENG/DE/PL lenguage. I have also 2 Microsoft certificates and Novel certificate. I know this is basics, but its more than nothing and for start it should be ok. I will love to start working with CNC because this is what i want to do, but i send more than 100 applications and recived only 3 calls back. They told me that if i dont have experience i cant work. But how to start? I dont even think about having much money for it, i will love to go for even 7 pound /h just to gain some experience. But no one want to give me a chance. What im doing wrong ? I was thinkin even to go back to Poland for month and live in hotel. Maybe there i will find my first job... a month and a half ago i was starting looking a job and still find nothing. Please, can you give me some advice ?

(and sorry for my mistakes in spelling, im still trying to improve my english )

Maciek :adoration: