PDA

View Full Version : eBay: Optical PCB drill - save it from scrap someone!

bikepete
06-11-2013, 10:57 AM
Not my listing and I have no connection with the seller but this has been listed for the third time now - it comes up on my searches of local (York) stuff:

Circuitape Printed Circuit Optical Drilling Machine | eBay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Circuitape-Printed-Circuit-Optical-Drilling-Machine-/181254560873)

Looks like it might have a nice high speed drilling spindle underneath and the optical projection system looks very cool - maybe useful for a modeller in smaller scales with fading eyes?

Very tempted myself but I've no space for it and need another project like a hole in the head.
Would be a damn shame to see it scrapped though and I doubt the seller will keep relisting it forever. Just £14.99 - ended twice already with no bids... will someone save it?

Plod
14-11-2013, 11:42 PM
Just looked at this myself (cheers for heads up) - looks very similar to system used I've used before - now giving it some serious thought - space issue is the question - same as you - couple of days before the listing ends so a bit of time to weigh it up.