PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER: Hi all from chesterfield

Jay
25-08-2007, 09:38 AM
Hi everyone new bi here from chesterfield :D
I'm a self employed engineer with 15 years experience of programming and setting Laser's,lathes,machining centres and press brakes as well as being a time served manual machinist,welder and fitter.
One of my hobbies is woodwork and seeing as iv got cnc lathes and mills at my disposal im looking at building my own cnc router and have everything already sorted (so I think...lol) but im finding it difficult to locate some cheap quality guide rails,ball screws and ball nuts so if anyone has any links ect that would be great and I look forward to giving and receiving input from this site and just having a good old chin wag :)

thanks
jay

Lee Roberts
31-08-2007, 03:19 AM
Hey jay, its getting late and i'm off to bed ill update you wit some links friday night. Take a looka bout the forums you will find some links by me and some posts.

Lee Roberts
31-08-2007, 01:38 PM
Welcome to the forums Jay.

Jay
02-09-2007, 11:42 AM
Thanks guys :)
Founds some links and sent a few emails out but im still waiting for people to get back to me but atleast iv now got my frame sorted :D

Lee Roberts
04-09-2007, 02:05 PM
Klkl, sorry jay ill update tonight with information for you i'm falling behind on all my lists of jobs to do right now.

Things are going really well this end and i'm not finding so much time to myself but ill do it tonight.