PDA

View Full Version : Bloody hell Lee's at it again.

John S
16-12-2013, 01:36 PM
With the web site that is.

Just looked on a post to see if I could help a chappie and no location given, looked at a reply from a poster I know and who has his location listed but no, that's gone as well.

LEE DO YOU LISTEN TO ANYONE ON HERE ??????????????????

GEOFFREY
16-12-2013, 01:38 PM
John, I understand what you are saying, but I believe his location will show in his profile. G.

John S
16-12-2013, 01:47 PM
Well I looked in your profile Geoffrey and yours doesn't show foe me.

I get pi$$ed off with web developers trying to mend something that isn't broken and mess up something that does work.
Add to this you never get any replies or acknowledgement that the post has even been read.

For the past two months we have had posts on the left hand side of the screen duplicated over on the right.
No one likes them, there was enough posts over this but Hey Ho sod it.

OK it's Lee's forum and we have to sing his tune but i's only his forum whilst others deem to post.

John S
16-12-2013, 01:50 PM
Also since the last time, in my profile Ihave a sig file, it's just says John S.
It's also ticked to use sig files but never does.

Clive S
16-12-2013, 03:25 PM
And the number of posts and the reputation has gone :disgust: ..Clive

EddyCurrent
16-12-2013, 05:09 PM
There are so many small changes I don't know what was there before so this might be old hat but at the top of each thread is a menu bar and I'm liking the 'Display' - 'Hybrid Mode'

m_c
16-12-2013, 06:37 PM
If it isn't broke, fix it until it is...

Given Lee's been unable to fix the lack of empty lines in posts when viewin using IE for the past however months, I doubt he'll listen anyway.
And who gives a f**k what other users are currently doing? Surely knowing where they are and how many posts they've made is far more useful...

GEOFFREY
16-12-2013, 07:15 PM
Sorry John, not "my profile", but "about me". G.

EddyCurrent
16-12-2013, 07:39 PM
And who gives a f**k what other users are currently doing? Surely knowing where they are and how many posts they've made is far more useful...

To be honest I don't even like seeing what others are viewing, I liked it as it was.

Jonathan
16-12-2013, 10:25 PM
Shall we go on strike?

EddyCurrent
16-12-2013, 10:43 PM
Shall we go on strike?

Just say the word

JAZZCNC
17-12-2013, 01:40 AM
Shall we go on strike?

NO better Idea we'll start another Web site and say bollocks to this one.!!

LEE Stop Dicking around with the site your wrecking it.!! . . . . . I've been asked so many times by other Forum members if I'd be party to starting another Forum site but refused or Not had the time but now I'm getting proper pissed off, has are so many others so may very well make time.!!

Fair warning.!!! . .

John S
17-12-2013, 10:30 AM
There is a forum of sorts on the homeworkshop.org.uk site
Not used much but would not take much to open a new site there for CNC.
We own this site and it's got plenty of bandwidth.

Web Goblin
17-12-2013, 02:05 PM
Im in. How many Hobnobs do you charge for membership?

JAZZCNC
17-12-2013, 05:16 PM
There is a forum of sorts on the homeworkshop.org.uk site
Not used much but would not take much to open a new site there for CNC.
We own this site and it's got plenty of bandwidth.

Get it setup John and we'll come play in your Yard.!

m_c
19-12-2013, 12:35 AM
Oh look, we've all got rosettes telling us how long we've been members for!
I bet mummy and daddy will be real proud I've got a rosette :applause:

P.S. This post may contain high levels of sarcasm...

JAZZCNC
19-12-2013, 01:04 AM
Oh look, we've all got rosettes telling us how long we've been members for!
I bet mummy and daddy will be real proud I've got a rosette :applause:

P.S. This post may contain high levels of sarcasm...

Well I'm not happy.!! . . . . . . Mine says 2-3yrs.!! . . . What about all those years I was banned but still lurking in the back ground.?? Surely that should go on my record.:hysterical:

John S
19-12-2013, 04:49 PM
Not only is he deaf but must be blind too judging by the lack of replies and colour scheme.

Why has he got time to break things but not mend them ?

Posted from Nottingham with a sig line that doesn't work.

John S
19-12-2013, 04:53 PM
Read this thread.

http://www.mycncuk.com/forums/feedback-questions-problems/6916-bloody-hell-lees-again-2.html#post52420

had to link to t because even though there have been fresh posts it doesn't show up on the list of active posts, or rather not active as far as lee is concerned.