PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: Any one wishing to buy a CNC length stop bench can make me a offer

suesi34e
05-05-2014, 10:36 AM
12330Hi guys

This is a STB I brought it as a project always having wanted one of thesebenches but I may just consider selling it.

Condition

I have not tried it due to lack of room and time to get into it. When I broughtit I was told it could be temperamental and my need a service. Not sure about aservice but the rails / guides are clogged in resin and sawdust etc. That couldnot have helped. It is missing tow little feet (just little circular discs witha hole in)

It is very heavy and about 3.6m long need two good guys to lift it and theywould not carry it far. It is 240v plug and go. It has a instruction manual.

All the best suesi

T0rnado69
06-05-2014, 12:39 AM
il think your find you need to put a price on it

george uk
06-05-2014, 09:41 AM
And were in country it is. Plus a bit more detail

suesi34e
07-05-2014, 10:20 PM
Hi guys,

It is a difficult one for me to put a fixed price on it but I will say this if someone offered me £500 I may think about going through paperwork to see exactly what it owes me. However, if I get round to plug it in and manage to get it going or if I think I could what it is may then be worth to me may rocket. I think in the right hands it would be a great bit of kit. I think would bereal handy to get it working to point where one could dial-cut. Not have to clamp a stop on start a cut and check with a tape!

I live on the Isle of Wight and the bench is at my home. If someone wanted it Imay be able to get it to Southampton as I have a mate that goes over a lot that would be a lot cheaper than bringing a van over.

I am not sure what I can say about this machine I do not know much about itmyself but if I can help in any way I will. I can tell you it is very heavy I would think 200kg plus.

Regards

suesi