PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Boxford Threading Dial

Raymond
06-06-2014, 09:26 PM
Hello all I am looking for a Boxford Threading Dial ,If you have one for sale let me no Thanks

JAZZCNC
06-06-2014, 10:57 PM
Hello all I am looking for a Boxford Threading Dial ,If you have one for sale let me no Thanks

If your wanting a Metric one they are like rocking horse shit and if you find one they will want a fortune for it.!! . . . . . Ask me how I know.:cower:

Raymond
06-06-2014, 10:59 PM
Yes after a Metric one ,and yes how do you no

JAZZCNC
06-06-2014, 11:25 PM
Because I've been looking for 3yrs and only found 2 and still haven't found one at sensible money. Last one I come across they wanted £150.!

ptjw7uk
07-06-2014, 01:28 PM
SO what's so special about a metric threading dial, surely they are all the same with a gear on the end, so the gear could be metric.
After all its only the number of degrees turned per rev of the dial, unless I'm missing something!!

Peter

JAZZCNC
07-06-2014, 01:37 PM
SO what's so special about a metric threading dial, surely they are all the same with a gear on the end, so the gear could be metric.
After all its only the number of degrees turned per rev of the dial, unless I'm missing something!!

Peter

Yes but you go find the Metric gear to put on it.? Unless you can hob and machine your own gear then again like rocking horse shit to find.