PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: TB6560 + PSU, Drivers, BOB's, Nema 23 Kits DEAD or ALIVE

longy
14-06-2014, 11:40 PM
Hi Everyone, I know this might sound very daft to some of you but I'm after TB6560 Driver Boards, PSU's, BoB's and drivers that are supplied in the kits being sold on eBay I also need some Nema23's

They can be DEAD or ALIVE but they have to be free or very cheap as I only want them for photo's on a project I'm working on. I am willing to cover any postage costs if anyone has anything they can offer me for this project.

TIA Mike

njhussey
16-06-2014, 03:39 PM
I've got a TB6560 board, 24V PSU and 3 old Nema 23 steppers, I still want them so you can't have them but you're welcome to borrow them to photograph them for the price of postage to you and back to me if you like?

longy
16-06-2014, 03:56 PM
I've got a TB6560 board, 24V PSU and 3 old Nema 23 steppers, I still want them so you can't have them but you're welcome to borrow them to photograph them for the price of postage to you and back to me if you like?

Hi Neil, thank you that's a great offer. As you want them back I would have to decline borrowing them from you. As part of the photographing of the units goes in to destroying them, destructive testing by overloading. I think Dean would love to put a very large Hammer thru all those TB6560 boards but I want to test them or just show the blown units in the photo's.

Thanks anyway for the offer. Mike

njhussey
16-06-2014, 04:04 PM
Ahh...no problems....if I wasn't going to use them on a cheap project you'd be welcome to them as they're next to useless for a proper machine...they were a purchase I made before joining on here and having the errors of my ways pointed out to me!!

longy
16-06-2014, 04:15 PM
Eeeerrrrm! I think there are few of us on here that have made that mistake me included. :whistle: I sold mine a few months back now, I wished I still had them now I need them for photographing.
Mike