PDA

View Full Version : Email for Chai please

cncJim
10-09-2014, 11:21 AM
Hi,

Could someone let me know the email for Chai please? I have searched the forum but I cannot seem to find it?

Also, how does payment tend to work? Paypal? Anything I need to watch out for?

Cheers,

Jim

dazza
10-09-2014, 11:47 AM
all the stuff ive had off him he does it through ebay,edited just looking back(its been a while) sometimes like eddy says he has sent a paypal invoice..

EddyCurrent
10-09-2014, 11:53 AM
Jim, check you message box.
He sent me a PayPal invoice.

Clive S
10-09-2014, 11:56 AM
Hi,

Could someone let me know the email for Chai please? I have searched the forum but I cannot seem to find it?

Also, how does payment tend to work? Paypal? Anything I need to watch out for?

Cheers,

JimCheck your PM box ..Clive

JAZZCNC
10-09-2014, 12:01 PM
Don't go thru Ebay it will cost you more as he charges fee's.

Jim He's 100% trust worthy so just do it thru paypal. Nothing to watchout for except you will get charged Vat and handling fee of around £10-15.
Vat is worked out on invoice total so it pays to ask him to keep it down on paper work.!

cncJim
10-09-2014, 12:03 PM
Thanks for the quick replies fellas - Really appreciated :thumsup:
Jim

cncJim
10-09-2014, 12:58 PM
Don't go thru Ebay it will cost you more as he charges fee's.

Jim He's 100% trust worthy so just do it thru paypal. Nothing to watchout for except you will get charged Vat and handling fee of around £10-15.
Vat is worked out on invoice total so it pays to ask him to keep it down on paper work.!

Cheers for the advice!:thumsup:

IanS1
30-09-2014, 06:46 PM
I'm currently looking into rails and screws can someone PM me Chai's contact details please.

The two longest rails & screws are going to be around 2000mm, is it safe to have these shipped from Chai or will I possibly end up with bent rails/screws.

routercnc
30-09-2014, 07:03 PM
Hi Ian,

I don't think we are allowed to post links like that, so here is the way to find him from scratch.

1. google > ebayDOTcom (not DOT co DOT uk) > Advanced (top RH corner) > Find Stores > linearmotionbearings
2. click on 'linearmotionbearing' hyperlink presented by search
3. once in the 'store' click on 'maintained by: linearmotionbearings2008' hyperlink
4. then click 'contact' to write to him.

He is very trustworthy - no problems with anything I've bought from him. For the bits I ordered recently he sent me a paypal invoice (in USD) which paypal let me pay in GBP at the relevant exchange rate.

This order was for a ~280mm 1605 ballscrew with standard machining at the AC bearing end, and a bit of special machining at the support end (nothing fancy), including the ballnut and shipping to UK, all for . . . . £18 delivered.

I will say this though on the transport issue - everything I've had has been wrapped in lots of bubble wrap etc - no wooden boxes. One of the supported rails I ordered a long time ago had been dropped (during delivery?) and the flange was bent at one end. That was about 1000mm long. You could ask what he charged for a box delivery.

Lee Roberts
30-09-2014, 11:38 PM
Guys feel free to share contact details via PM or email, just not in the public forum please, including your own and regardless of if or not you understand the consequences of doing so.

.Me