PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: Various CNC items for sale

lateAtNight
11-11-2014, 04:20 PM
Hi everyone,
Got a whole bunch of stuff from my old router project that I dismantled some time ago and now want to sell on the parts otherwise they will just hang around forever!

PS407 42v power supplies x 2
MSD542 Stepper drivers x 4

Hiwin profile rail 15mm with HGH15CAC x 2 carriages on each rail. 500mm in length. Two lengths. (EDIT: SOLD)

20mm profile rail, brand unknown (maybe Thompson? EDIT: Actually "ABBA" rail whoever that is... bought from Merchant Dise / worldofcnc.com if I remember correctly) 2 carriages on each, 520mm length. Two of each.

Ballscrews 600mm total length 520mm thread length, 16mm diameter, single nut
Fixed and floating ends. (EDIT: ONE REMAINING)

Kress 800 FME router with 1/8”, 2, 3, 6, 8 mm collets each with their own nut.

Coolermaster ATCS aluminium case. Can take a Extended ATX motherboard all the way down to Mini ITX which is what I had in there with the stepper drivers and all the other components. 5 cd drive bays, 2 hard drive and 1 floppy drive bay. PSU not included. Motherboard tray slides out but please note that I have drilled some extra holes into this to accommodate the stepper drivers etc.

DIYCNC Optoport parallel breakout board. Version 1.3 according to the manual (included of course). Has 2 relays onboard. Hardly ever used as I upgraded to galil system not long after I bought it.

Custom built Z Axis, double nut ballscrew of brand unknown. Rail and carriages are NSK. Stepper mount included.

I doubt anyone will be interested but I have various lengths of 40 x 40 aluminium extrusion with 8mm slots.

If anyone is interested in these items please let me know. Open to reasonable offers ( say around half of the current RRP?) Plus cost of actual postage on top. Further pictures on request.

Thanks,
David.

D-man
16-11-2014, 12:02 PM
Can you pm me a price for the two 500 x 15mm rail with blocks pal - if they are still available that is

Telly
18-11-2014, 09:18 PM
Can you pm me a price for the 4 x stepper drivers please.

tonemill
19-11-2014, 11:01 PM
Would like a price for the kress router & collets please

lateAtNight
19-11-2014, 11:12 PM
Would like a price for the kress router & collets please

£130 inc postage.

Also Hiwin rail has sold. As has one of the ballscrews, but there is still one available.

lateAtNight
20-11-2014, 02:17 PM
Also for sale:

Vertex flood coolant tank. A bargain at £10 + postage. Has a european plug.

Standard clamping kit that you find everywhere these days (think its 58 pc) with M8 thread, 10mm slots. £10 + postage.

http://www.mycncuk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13886&stc=1

dazza
20-11-2014, 02:59 PM
pm'd regarding coolant tank set up,

tonemill
20-11-2014, 03:15 PM
will buy tank, please advise p&p etc, Regards Tony

lateAtNight
20-11-2014, 05:14 PM
Hey everyone,
I never would have thought the tank would get the most interest of all these bits! I just wanted the space it was hogging :)

Anyway, since there has been a bit of interest with people saying the will pay a bit more, I am going to bump up the price. Best offer so far has been £25 + £10 postage. If anyone would like to better than please let me know by tonight otherwise its going to the current highest offer-er.

Also njhussey: yup, it is working. Brought it inside from my shed and cleaned up a little and tested it out just to make sure.

tonemill
20-11-2014, 08:31 PM
Good evening,got to be worth £40 +£10 p&p to me, so thats my offer, best regards Tony

njhussey
20-11-2014, 08:39 PM
Think its a bit off if you offer a fixed price and then because there's lots of interest you turn it into an auction. I think the £10 + P&P was very low for what it is but then that was obviously what you were happy with offering it at...just my 2p...

tonemill
20-11-2014, 09:36 PM
Hi David, £130 is fair assuming in good condition so i accept the offer. I have not bought via the forum before, please advise on procedure, best regards Tony

dazza
20-11-2014, 09:38 PM
Hi David, £130 is fair assuming in good condition so i accept the offer. I have not bought via the forum before, please advise on procedure, best regards Tony
re (suds pump) ive paid for this via paypal.

tonemill
20-11-2014, 10:04 PM
suds pump Need details to pay by paypal (i have a paypal account)

lateAtNight
20-11-2014, 10:09 PM
Think its a bit off if you offer a fixed price and then because there's lots of interest you turn it into an auction. I think the £10 + P&P was very low for what it is but then that was obviously what you were happy with offering it at...just my 2p...

Yes, I think you're right and to everyone who has shown interest in the pump I can only apologise. However the pump is now sold and hopefully the matter is closed. Thank you to everyone who showed an interest and again, sorry.

lateAtNight
21-11-2014, 10:36 PM
Kress has gone.