PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER: New to mycnc

first timeER
18-02-2015, 10:17 PM
Hi Guys,ever it is.

Hope to find some useful links/people on this site.
i work in damproofing but i like to design and problem solve,
what i would really benefit from a cnc router for wood, i can draw free hand and take it through the editing suite in photoshop, and really hope to take it a bit further using cadcam cnc. anyone in the forum local to bolton lancs who actually builds cnc`s to order? or do you guys just build for yourselves,i have taken a quick look through your marketplace, but not too many for sale there. would like to speak with anyone who would want the job of building a small cnc, say 900 x 900 or if anyone has one for sale???

ok thats me done, i look forward to any replies.....

thanks

first timeER
19-02-2015, 07:15 PM
well its obvious that no one sells or builds cnc machines to sell, or everyone has gone on holiday at the same time. so could i ask would anyone recommend a certain make & model on cnc routers to either aim for or avoid? Preferably as close to bolton as possible ? size 900 x 900mm or a little larger ,not too much larger.
thanks in advance

James

Boyan Silyavski
19-02-2015, 11:31 PM
Many people from the forum have build machines for others. I doubt you can buy a commercial machine half that good for the price.

But the place is http://www.mycncuk.com/forums/194-Projects-Jobs-Requests . Whats your budget? What are you aims and so on.