PDA

View Full Version : A big thanks.

totally useless
22-02-2015, 04:17 PM
Just thought i would use this section of the forum to thank CLIVE S for inviting me to his home/workshop to offer some advice and show me around the basics of a CNC. I have taken a lot of information with me from the visit, and learnt a few things that i hadn't previously considered that important.
I am now going to submerse myself into reading up and watching video tutorials on Cad cam mach3 and other relevant software that i will be needing in the coming months.

This is a great forum, for information, tips, advice, and meeting lovely & helpful people

Thanks again Clive S

Pete

Clive S
22-02-2015, 11:24 PM
Just thought i would use this section of the forum to thank CLIVE S for inviting me to his home/workshop to offer some advice and show me around the basics of a CNC. I have taken a lot of information with me from the visit, and learnt a few things that i hadn't previously considered that important.
I am now going to submerse myself into reading up and watching video tutorials on Cad cam mach3 and other relevant software that i will be needing in the coming months.

This is a great forum, for information, tips, advice, and meeting lovely & helpful people

Thanks again Clive S

PeteWell Pete what can I say but thanks, it is nice to be appreciated now and then. Good luck with your build and If I can assist in any way let me know.:yahoo::beer: ..Clive

JAZZCNC
23-02-2015, 01:28 AM
Ye he's Smashing Old Fart . .:thumsup: