PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER: New member from NZ.

kewlkiwi
31-05-2009, 10:07 AM
Hi all,
I'll be quiet for a while and catch up on all the posts.:wave:

Blame Lee Roberts in this post> Well what can i say the most unhelpfull people - CNCzone.com for me joining you lot. :whistle:

Thanks for the link Lee!

Smiler
31-05-2009, 10:37 AM
Hi all,
I'll be quiet for a while and catch up on all the posts.:wave:

Blame Lee Roberts in this post> Well what can i say the most unhelpfull people - CNCzone.com-The Ultimate Machinist Community (http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82048) for me joining you lot. :whistle:

Thanks for the link Lee!

Welcome to the forum Pete!

Now bog off!!

:wink: (Lee, you gotta get a better winking smiley than this, takes my old eyes AGES to find the damn thing and I mean, it doesn't even look like it's winking, it looks like a normal smiley with a squint and an Ann Robinson mouth and that is just plain depressing, a quality forum would have multicoloured, animated winking smileys, I demand you sort it NOW!)

Jeff.

Smiler
31-05-2009, 11:17 AM
Haha, Welcome Mr Kiwi :wave: We have free :beer:

That's a Lie Mr Kiwi, don't beleive his fanciful claims.

Jeff.

Lee Roberts
31-05-2009, 11:54 PM
Hi peter welcome to the Firm mate!

I see you have already met Jeff "The Wink" Smiler and Kip the "Oxford".

Irving the "Calc" should be along shortly. If its hardware you’re looking for speak to Gary "The Amory".

:naughty:

Lee Roberts
01-06-2009, 02:29 AM
Yea ! Yea ! YEA WHAT HE SAID !

o'Yea thats right you better change your name to Peter as well you MotherFunkie!

kewlkiwi
02-06-2009, 09:44 AM
We have free :beer:

Thanks Kip.
Free beer? where do I sign up?

:dance:

kewlkiwi
02-06-2009, 09:53 AM
Welcome Pete,
Dont worry we wont ignore you round here . . . . . We`ll just insult you and take the piss out you so much that you`ll tell us to. . . . . F#@koof.:naughty:

Nah, you've confused me with someone else...
I'm a 'Bob' not a Pete!
While it was Lee's post telling Pete-something-or-other about this site that drew me in, I'm not the moaner Lee was 'talking' to, just a lurker.

Mind you, I am from the UK, although 'lived in NZ a lot more years than I did at home. One of the first things a pom learns here is that the 'whinging poms' are universally detested - even more than Aussies!:mad:

John S
02-06-2009, 11:29 AM
I bet you don't get many Pommie Bastards living in Leeds do you ?:heehee:

John S
02-06-2009, 01:48 PM
21 degrees here :wave:

Mind you that's only because I had to do a mad dash round last night and get a new air con unit because the other one had put a leg out of bed.

Forgot to add, that's the office, the shop is 101 degrees C

Need to raid the scrap yards again. I normally get a couple of radiator surrounds with fans on them and nail them to the rafters and run of a battery charger.

Mind you one of Steve's power supplies would run about 300 fans - way kool :cool: