PDA

View Full Version : Looking for local Laser Cutter to Leicestershire – Hobbyist Preferable

GoBo
09-03-2015, 02:22 PM
Hi there,

We are looking someone who opperates a laser cutter who is local to the Leicestershire area.
My wife has a small craft business and seems to waste a lot of time looking for items on ebay... Although she normally finds what she requires, the results vary and so does the cost and service.

Ideally we are looking to set up contact with a regular supplier who can offer a more personal service and a structured pricing.

So if this is something that may intrest you please send me a message.

Thanks for looking

dazza
09-03-2015, 02:35 PM
ive used this place a few times ..edited....because they wont be free or cost next to nothing.

jimbo_cnc
09-03-2015, 09:20 PM
Let us know when you find someone. I need some laser cutting done. small postable parts.

Isaac
09-03-2015, 09:58 PM
Let us know when you find someone. I need some laser cutting done. small postable parts.

What is it you need doing?

jimbo_cnc
09-03-2015, 10:08 PM
I'll pm you. Don't want to jack GoBo's thread.

GoBo
10-03-2015, 12:05 PM
I'll pm you. Don't want to jack GoBo's thread.

lol I dont mind

Roboteernat
20-03-2015, 12:03 PM
Try looking for a local hackspace as they are a common tool to have at them, small membership fee and maybe usage costs, bristol is currently £15 ph and £30 to train you up on it, but thats because they are using a 'sorta hired' machine from an artist and she has set the price. Bristol hackspace are looking to get one themselves so cost will be more £5 per hour. perhaps one near you is about the same cost?

edited due to seriously bad grammar, spelling and wierd punctuation dotted in...

GoBo
25-03-2015, 03:22 PM
Thanks for that, I have never heard of Hackspace so ill have to have a google.

Muztam
31-05-2015, 10:41 AM
Thanks for that, I have never heard of Hackspace so ill have to have a google.

Hi there,

We are looking someone who opperates a laser cutter who is local to the Leicestershire area.
My wife has a small craft business and seems to waste a lot of time looking for items on ebay... Although she normally finds what she requires, the results vary and so does the cost and service.

Ideally we are looking to set up contact with a regular supplier who can offer a more personal service and a structured pricing.

So if this is something that may intrest you please send me a message.

Thanks for looking

Try posilaze, www.posilaze.co.uk

gianluca_g
01-06-2015, 11:51 AM
I do offer the service of CNC machining, laser cutting and design for hobbyist, have a look at http://cloxart.co.uk/design%20%26%20cnc.html
hope this helps