PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER: Hi everyone.

Ron
15-03-2015, 10:21 PM
I'm new to this industry, but I have got a little experience in using a CNC router for PCB manufacture (a few years ago mind). I am based in Leicester, I have a a good knowledge of electronics ( if not a little rusty) and I'm in the middle of building my first CNC Router. I have some questions, but will leave them for now as this is intended to be an introduction :unconscious:

Clive S
15-03-2015, 11:32 PM
I'm new to this industry, but I have got a little experience in using a CNC router for PCB manufacture (a few years ago mind). I am based in Leicester, I have a a good knowledge of electronics ( if not a little rusty) and I'm in the middle of building my first CNC Router. I have some questions, but will leave them for now as this is intended to be an introduction :unconscious:Welcome to the forum Ron how about putting some pics up of the build. Clive

njhussey
15-03-2015, 11:33 PM
Hi Ron and welcome, post up your build with your questions, I'm sure that they'll get answered if people have experience of them.

Ron
16-03-2015, 08:28 PM
Hi Clive & Neil, I'm still very early on in the build, just designing and assembling component parts at the mo ( I work full time so progress is slow lol). I will post some pics once I have some decent lumps bolted together.