PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: Large CNC Router For Sale, Leicestershire

kingcreaky
28-08-2015, 09:40 AM
Decided to start thinking about selling on my massive router. Its too large to reside in my workshop, as such its down at a friends farm under a barn. Due to its location, Im not using it as much as id like to, and therefore have decided to build another upright one, in place of it, in my own workshop.

I dont have many photos of it, best I can find is this video (a little old now, and very cringy with me talking in it) but I think it fairly summarises the machines condition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd7Pe6leewc

Its very large, it will take a 10x5 sheet (which is the larger sheet to the 8x4). The machine itself is professionally made, so all the bearing surfaces have been machined flat. It runs on rack & pinion on the X&Y axis and ballscrew on the Z. Its very heavy, id imagine about a ton?

Ive never had the vacuum table working, and doesnt come with any pumps.

It is driven by steppers, controlled by 70v drivers. all off a single 240v supply. Its all working with Mach3 and can be demonstrated cutting etc. comes with everything computer etc...

Im listing it here, before I put it on ebay. Im hoping for around 2k??? only because I am very aware of the costs of bulding something equivalent, Il consider offers, If I find a buyer on here, it may save me the hastle of smartening it up & listing it on the bay.

I can arrange for the machine to be lifted, by manitu etc onto a large trailer, or lorry. Ive even got a trailer you can borrow (if your not too fussy). Machine is located in nr Stoney Stanton, Leicestershire. Your all welcome to come and have a play..

Matt 07932 739 834

Ben-bee
06-09-2015, 03:47 PM
whats the overall dimensions of the machine, width, length height....

kingcreaky
09-09-2015, 01:42 PM
whats the overall dimensions of the machine, width, length height....

3.8m by 2.1m . Bed will accomadate a 10ft x 5ft sheet.

D-man
14-09-2015, 03:19 PM
dropped you a PM

petesurrey
23-09-2015, 08:48 PM
Is this Sold??

D-man
24-09-2015, 10:18 PM
I belive so as I contacted Matt about it and it had been sold