PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER: Hi guys newbie here !

daithemix
22-09-2015, 10:44 AM
Hi to all members on here , I'm looking to dip my toes into the world of onc for the 1st time and joined the forum for some help with regards to choosing the best diy kit to build for routing wood etc. I've been trying to research the various kits available around 1000x1000 like fully loaded xcarve/ or 1500x1000 ooznest ox kit / and the stepcraft v2 840 kit ( which until 30 minutes ago was prob gonna be the one but after reading a few things about others concerns I'm completely confused ! So any advise you could give me would be much appreciated ! Thanks in advance

JAZZCNC
22-09-2015, 02:00 PM
which until 30 minutes ago was prob gonna be the one but after reading a few things about others concerns I'm completely confused ! So any advise you could give me would be much appreciated

Ok so tell us whats confussing you and I'll do my best to help explain or clear up.!

Also I can also probably help you regards a fully built router chassis.? Not a Kit.!!

I have design I've been building for several years now which is very well tried and tested and have been thinking to start offering a Kit type option to those I see wanting to buy kits has there really isn't a kit that is any good which will last IMO. That said it's Not at Kit I'm thinking to offer but a working Frame with ballscrews and profiled linear rails fully assembled ready just for wiring and controller etc.

These will be more money than those kits you have been looking at but it's also in another league in strength, build quality and components used so not to be compared to them.!

Contact me via PM if this interests you.!

But don't let my offering this option stop you asking questions has I will give you an honest and fair reply to any questions about any other machine you see.