PDA

View Full Version : happy birthday lee!!!

kingcreaky
29-09-2015, 08:24 AM
skype told me!

is this is the year for the cnc build?

JAZZCNC
29-09-2015, 06:27 PM
skype told me!

is this is the year for the cnc build?

I seem to remember Lee's B-day being around the 16th.? . . . . . But Happy B-day or belated B-day if I'm right.?

kingcreaky
29-09-2015, 07:40 PM
I seem to remember Lee's B-day being around the 16th.? . . . . . But Happy B-day or belated B-day if I'm right.?

I think im right, and your wrong Dean. If you were right, he would of checked the forum by now.. :D and confirmed my defeat.

as i am indeed right, it is indeed his birthday and he's leaning up a barmaid somewhere. :love-struck:

JAZZCNC
29-09-2015, 09:29 PM
as i am indeed right, it is indeed his birthday and he's leaning up a barmaid somewhere. :love-struck:

Well Matt your Logic is sound and has you know normally I'm not one to argu.!:hopelessness: But in this case I'm afraid I must because I know there are no blind barmaids that desparate in Wigan. .:joker:

Oh and this.! . . . Checkout the date.!! http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/2368-Happy-birthday-Lee-!!!

kingcreaky
30-09-2015, 10:18 AM
ok, im wrong... skype lied.

:D

Lee Roberts
30-09-2015, 01:01 PM
ok, im wrong... skype lied.

:D

Hi Matt, it was the 16th yes but the date doesn't matter it's the thought that counts, so thank you sir!

I had a nice day and then went for a meal with the Mrs and Kids in the evening to finish it off, coming back for cake and tea after.

Not sure on my cnc at the moment, it would be nice to have it up and running by the end of the year but it's at the bottom of my list for now until I can get better and start bringing in some proper coin again. The kids need some bits and Christmas is coming up so it would be selfish of me to try and justify the spending on the last few bits I need, pretty desperate I know but I can't help that at the moment...it is...what it is.

Thanks, Lee