PDA

View Full Version : FREEBIE DIMENSIONAL CLIPART

Yohudi
05-10-2007, 12:00 PM
Well my recent news is that I've completed the new ebook I mentioned detailing how to make the kind of models I demoed here in 10 minutes with 0 skills or experience and using FREE software. It's 35 pages long with full step-by-step walkthrough of the methods. Lots of pictures too. If you want an idea of what it's down to in terms of quality and writing etc then there's also a FREE 37 page ebook that teaches box-modeling methods to make dimensional clipart.... in a FREE version of 3DSMAX known as GMax

The 10 minutes no modelling method ebook is available via the yahoo group in my sig... for a limited time I've also made some FREE STL files available of some of these models by way of promoting the group. Promotion will end on 1st of November.. so if you want some free models to cut on your new machine then you know where to find them. I also provide ongoing support and assistance to users of my tutorial methods.. and updates to the tutorial as I develop and refine these methods... not bad for the small charge of £10.00 uk.. can't get a decent piece of dimensional clipart for that..

There are also some higher quality models available exclusively to those buying in on the ebook.. full details and pics are at the group. If you're just starting out in CNC do yourself a BIG favour.. and be free of the need to pay through the nose for something you can make yourself in 10 minutes from the start..even if you don't know one end of a 3D design app from another.. models are extracted directly from an image..the method even does great portraits.. gain the ability to custom make exclusive models for your customers... do all this and more with FREE software from Discreet a leader in the field of 3D design... got to be worth a look at least...

see the pic below for the most recent addition to the exclusive ebook collection.. anyway the choice is yours .. free models are there for a for a limited time only

ttfn

Yohudi

Lee Roberts
08-10-2007, 03:06 AM
Hope you dont mind me moving your post to here, why not put your links in the WebLinks forum.

Ill sign up and take a look some time this week thanks for the offerings !

Also see the forums BBcode to get your sigs working as links if you like :)

Yohudi
02-11-2007, 02:22 AM
Hi there... just some pics of new FREE models added at my group for November..

STILL teaching people how to make models like this from bitmaps in 10Mins with no experience/skill required and using free software