PDA

View Full Version : Repeatable Z tooling shortly stocked in the UK

komatias
10-12-2015, 06:03 PM
Hi all

This week sees the arrival of our first batch of repeatable Z collet chucks for use on R8 taper spindles as I discuss here: http://wp.me/p5K3dr-3V
At the time of writing they are in customs in the UK and are awaiting release in the early part of next week. To say that I am excited is an understatement.

So I proudly present to you:

HTTP://SHOP.EMVIOENG.COM

Considering that Christmas is not far away and I will be out of the country from the 22nd to the 29th of Dec, I thought I would put on a presale promotion exclusive to members of the forum. I have put together a webshop to allow you all to order anytime of the day or night and make the whole process more efficient for me.

Please feel free to PM me for the free shipping coupon that will be valid until first week of January.

I am also offering a limited time offer on ethernet smoothsteppers using: wannacheapESS

Kindest regards

George

andy_con
11-12-2015, 10:20 PM
what are these balanced to?

Hi all

This week sees the arrival of our first batch of repeatable Z collet chucks for use on R8 taper spindles as I discuss here: http://wp.me/p5K3dr-3V
At the time of writing they are in customs in the UK and are awaiting release in the early part of next week. To say that I am excited is an understatement.

So I proudly present to you:

HTTP://SHOP.EMVIOENG.COM

Considering that Christmas is not far away and I will be out of the country from the 22nd to the 29th of Dec, I thought I would put on a presale promotion exclusive to members of the forum. I have put together a webshop to allow you all to order anytime of the day or night and make the whole process more efficient for me.

Please feel free to PM me for the free shipping coupon that will be valid until first week of January.

I am also offering a limited time offer on ethernet smoothsteppers using: wannacheapESS

Kindest regards

George

komatias
12-12-2015, 12:02 AM
Andy,

Good question. I have asked the factory to confirm the number that is set during quality control. The nuts are not balanced but the holders are claimed to be "balanced by design". Have not got documents to say what that means just yet but will let you know.

If you wanted to get some balanced 12000rpm type holders I will ask if we can get them at a reasonable price. As you may be aware balanced nuts typically sell for the price of one of my tool holders. Also worth noting is that the holders are hardened so post heat treat machining will add significant cost.

Will get back to you as soon as I have more on this

Regards

George

komatias
17-12-2015, 12:09 AM
Hi everyone,

The holders are now in stock along with collet sets.

Still offering free shipping to members, PM me for the coupon number. The ESS offer above is also still valid!

Regards