PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: Wadkin cc2000s router for sale

CNC Graham
02-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Sadly I no longer require this router. I have had it since new. About 25 years old but still operates beautifully. 3 phase. Table size 900 x 600 work is vacuumed down. Bosch cc100 control very easy to program I have had school children writing programs for this after only 1 hour instruction. At the other end it has parametric facility an inbuilt spread sheet allows coordinates to be calculated and used in the program. If you have one component required in several sizes this parametric feature allows them to be made by just changing say the length and or width.
Sub routines with conditional jumping, counting, timing, cycles, mirroring, scaling, rotating, boring drilling tapping, contour cycles +
It has teach in facility just place a component down on the table and follow around it with a stylus fitted in the router head and it will record the coordinates used for graphics as straight forward geometric shapes are best programmed long hand.
Also pneumatic clamps etc can be fitted and set to operate from the program timed to open and close as work is cut. If you have a lot of small pieces to cut this allows continuous production.
I would prefer it went to a good home £36,000.00 when new offers around £1,000.00
If you are interest in this machine please give me a call on 07455 939 600.
Located in Oakham LE15 6QF
Graham

CNC Graham
18-01-2016, 10:55 PM
Sadly I no longer require this router. I have had it since new. About 25 years old but still operates beautifully. 3 phase. Table size 900 x 600 work is vacuumed down. Bosch cc100 control very easy to program I have had school children writing programs for this after only 1 hour instruction. At the other end it has parametric facility an inbuilt spread sheet allows coordinates to be calculated and used in the program. If you have one component required in several sizes this parametric feature allows them to be made by just changing say the length and or width.
Sub routines with conditional jumping, counting, timing, cycles, mirroring, scaling, rotating, boring drilling tapping, contour cycles +
It has teach in facility just place a component down on the table and follow around it with a stylus fitted in the router head and it will record the coordinates used for graphics as straight forward geometric shapes are best programmed long hand.
Also pneumatic clamps etc can be fitted and set to operate from the program timed to open and close as work is cut. If you have a lot of small pieces to cut this allows continuous production.
I would prefer it went to a good home £36,000.00 when new offers around £1,000.00
If you are interest in this machine please give me a call on 07455 939 600.
Located in Oakham LE15 6QF
Graham