PDA

View Full Version : Driver led's

Duffman
15-01-2016, 10:07 PM
Hi folks

wondering if anyone knows why only the power lights are coming on till just two of four of my drivers?? They were working before I dismantled the temporary board I had them on and moved them into a proper cabinet. The drivers are TB6600HG. O to add the drivers that have both lights one are not driving motors now either but Mach is showing the axis counting.

Thanks duffman

Clive S
15-01-2016, 11:28 PM
Hi and welcome to the forum duffman.
your asking an impossible question. Can you post some pictures up and a schematic of how they are connected also what is the voltage you are running them at and what motors etc.

Duffman
15-01-2016, 11:50 PM
Thanks Clive.
Il get some better pictures tomorrow for u and a schematic. I have 30v running threw them as before and they are running nema23 3A motors.

Duffman
16-01-2016, 12:12 PM
1726017261This is the diagram that I went by to wire the drivers and the motors to the board

Clive S
16-01-2016, 12:23 PM
Ok I take it you know that these drivers are not good and let out the magic smoke quite often.

I notice that you are powering it from the USB have you tried it from a standalone 5v supply as it may be that the USB can not provide enough current to power the board. You could try and just connect one driver up at a time !!

Duffman
16-01-2016, 02:41 PM
Yea I know they are but I will use them to get everything up and running then I will change them to better ones. I tried moving the connections from one which had both lights on till the one which had only one and both lights came on but still nothing works from Mach they are not even trying to start up like before