PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: Denford TRIAC Servo VMC 1PH

fidia
30-01-2016, 04:09 PM
Rare Denford TRIAC VMC for Sale. Excellent condition.

Serial No H00675,
Year Oct 2000, 240V,
12Amps, 50Hz,
Single Phase, Control Voltage 24Volts,
Spindle Motor 1.5HP,
1.12kW DC,
Max Speed 4000RPM,
Weight 630kgs,
8 Station Automatic Tool Changer With 3 Tools,
Denford Desktop Tutor Control.

Cabinet glass is with machine. Was removed for cleaning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54we2GTJL_E

Price £3000 ONO

Machine currently located in Cardiff.

PM if interested.

Chaz
31-01-2016, 01:08 PM
Nice machine, virtually identical to mine but with slightly different electronics and placement for some items.

Out of interest (ive changed my motors since and modified to Mach 3 via CS Labs), what is the highest feedrates you can get (X and Y) in mm/min, would you know or be able to check please?

Free bump for a nice machine.

Thanks

andy_con
31-01-2016, 02:13 PM
Awesome machine, I have a non servo triac

Little on the upper side price wise as it's not been converted

fidia
31-01-2016, 07:08 PM
Nice machine, virtually identical to mine but with slightly different electronics and placement for some items.

Out of interest (ive changed my motors since and modified to Mach 3 via CS Labs), what is the highest feedrates you can get (X and Y) in mm/min, would you know or be able to check please?

Thanks

Hi I believe the set feedrates are 1.6m/min however I would expect the machine can do 2 to 2.5m/min

thanks

Chaz
31-01-2016, 07:18 PM
Hi I believe the set feedrates are 1.6m/min however I would expect the machine can do 2 to 2.5m/min

thanks

Thanks. Mine is running 2000mm/min at the moment. The original servos are higher speed (mine are 8K) whereas my current servos are 3K, so Im OK with this as a speed if it does it consistently and accurately.

fidia
31-01-2016, 07:25 PM
My current stepper triacs are running 2.25m/min in X and Y and 1.5m/min in Z.

With an 80V driver they probably could go a bit faster. I was intent on converting the servo triac however am moving due to work.

If you are interested in the machine I would probably sell at a lower price.

Chaz
31-01-2016, 07:27 PM
My current stepper triacs are running 2.25m/min in X and Y and 1.5m/min in Z.

With an 80V driver they probably could go a bit faster. I was intent on converting the servo triac however am moving due to work.

If you are interested in the machine I would probably sell at a lower price.

Thanks. Ive got one but I agree, over £3K pre modernising is a bit pricy.

andy_con
31-01-2016, 07:59 PM
Id love the machine but already own two denford mills

Tommy
10-01-2017, 01:35 PM

Thanks

Hi, Do you have “baldor D281 motion control card for a triac P. C. (denford), red 7-segment LED display type. The firmware is ESMINT 3.28 V1.6H/S - JD5.”

andy_con
10-01-2017, 07:52 PM
Hi, Do you have “baldor D281 motion control card for a triac P. C. (denford), red 7-segment LED display type. The firmware is ESMINT 3.28 V1.6H/S - JD5.”

Are you sure you have asked on the forum enough times?

Chaz
10-01-2017, 08:47 PM
Are you sure you have asked on the forum enough times?

I think he has posted in every Triac there there is. My email went mad with all the updates.

Ill need to go through the stuff I have to check. Picture of the card will help me see if I have one.

MrBurns
11-01-2017, 03:16 PM
Hi, Interested in this, for some reason I can't send a PM. Could you drop me a message please ?

Chaz
11-01-2017, 06:36 PM
Hi, Interested in this, for some reason I can't send a PM. Could you drop me a message please ?

Its an old post. Would be very surprised if still available.

I may be selling my already retrofit Denford soonish however it wont be 'cheap' money as a lot has been spent on it already. Let me know if interested.

Clive S
11-01-2017, 06:56 PM

I think you may need one or two posts before you can PM Then Lee will enable it for you

Clive S
11-01-2017, 06:57 PM

Do you want a triac or will a novamill do

Tommy
12-01-2017, 09:35 AM
I think he has posted in every Triac there there is. My email went mad with all the updates.

Ill need to go through the stuff I have to check. Picture of the card will help me see if I have one.

:smile: My apologies for the numerous updates. I have attached the picture of the TRIAC control card. Cheers.