PDA

View Full Version : Feeds and speeds software

suesi34e
22-03-2016, 11:25 AM
Hello all,

I am after some feeds and speeds software for the user who knows very littleabout the CNC side of thing. Added to that I only get time every now and thento get on the machine sometime I have no time for months at a time. My mainambition is to do a build but it has been on the back burner.

I am thinking the 3-year subscription of HSM works could be good but I wouldlike to hear from those who know about the software’s.

All the best

Steve

Davek0974
22-03-2016, 12:11 PM
I've been searching the same thing, i have tried HSM Advisor and G-Wizard - both are good but I think i will subscribe to HSM as it seems to make more sense to me and also has a neat phone app;)

m_c
22-03-2016, 08:55 PM
I've got HSM advisor, as I found it easier to use than G-Wizard at the time I was looking.
However, I bought it a few years ago when they done a lifetime license for 3 computers deal.

The FSWizard website is good enough for covering all the basics, provided you have internet access, so I wouldn't be in any rush to buy a license until you know that you'll make use of it.

suesi34e
22-03-2016, 10:22 PM
I've been searching the same thing, i have tried HSM Advisor and G-Wizard - both are good but I think i will subscribe to HSM as it seems to make more sense to me and also has a neat phone app;)

Thanks for your thoughts Dave appreciate your time.

suesi34e
22-03-2016, 10:30 PM
I've got HSM advisor, as I found it easier to use than G-Wizard at the time I was looking.
However, I bought it a few years ago when they done a lifetime license for 3 computers deal.

The FSWizard website is good enough for covering all the basics, provided you have internet access, so I wouldn't be in any rush to buy a license until you know that you'll make use of it.

Hi m_c

Thanks for your msg. It seems I missed out on a good deal. Thank for yourconcern, I am not in a rush to buy either software! On a serious note I have a dilemmathat if I run on average on job a month I would be lucky at the minute, butthat said I am a little out of my depth without the figures!
Thanks now Steve