PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: 3 phase joinery woodworking machines for sale on the Isle of wight

suesi34e
26-04-2016, 01:19 PM
PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS OR DREAMERS
SENSIBLE OFFERS CONSIDERED
ALL SOLD AS SEEN

Modern Maggi Junior radial arm saw 640 3 phase with breaking hardly used

Sedgwick modern colours MBT 12 x 9 planer thicknesser with breaking Tersa block PHOTOS TO FOLLOW

Sedgwick MBT 12 x 9 planer thicknesser, older model green in colour similar to above no break Tersa block PHOTOS TO FOLLOW

Dominion surface planer lots of spare knives with cutter setters to set cutters very easy not magnetic type, the little setters bolt on the block accurate and easy to use (needs outfeed table putting on taken off to move) no break

Wadkin EC Tenoner with 4 heads (2 tenon & 2 scribe) up-to-date tooling and digital readouts LCD display including Manual wrenches etc. No break but best example of the machine I have ever seen it came from the MOD and they did not use it much with the digital readouts it is a piece of cake to set up in very little time, no DC break

3 Bag extractor needs 3 new filter bags very heavy duty I think it is an Ashcraft not like a cheap modern rubbish. I have not had this running as I never got around to setting it up so I could not guarantee it works.

No VAT on any of the above machines.

GeoffT
08-05-2016, 06:57 PM
I've registered to express interest in one of these machines but I don't seem to be able to email or pm this member. Can the op please pm me ?

Clive S
08-05-2016, 07:43 PM
I've registered to express interest in one of these machines but I don't seem to be able to email or pm this member. Can the op please pm me ?I think you will perhaps need to wait a couple of days before you can PM somebody

JAZZCNC
08-05-2016, 07:54 PM
I've registered to express interest in one of these machines but I don't seem to be able to email or pm this member. Can the op please pm me ?

I'll call him for you. Sorry can't give you number without his permission.

Lee Roberts
09-05-2016, 09:43 AM
I think you will perhaps need to wait a couple of days before you can PM somebody
Should be OK now, it's all locked down till first post is moderated (every 30mins, when I've had my weetabix).

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=294999

.Me