PDA

View Full Version : SERVICES: cutting, engraving, casting, matquetry.

Dariusz
25-06-2016, 10:07 PM
Small company from Poland looking for opportunity to collaborate.

I'm providing services using CO2 lasers, 3D printers, small CNC milling machine, cutting plotter and thermoplastic materials bender. I'm also making casted parts made of resins - much cheaper than injection moulding but it has similar durability to injected parts.

I can assure low working costs and good quality products. It might be a good alternative to orders in Asia. Shipping cost is low, I can send packages as well as pallets. Delivery time 3-4working days.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
PM for wider offer with portfolio.

magicniner
26-06-2016, 03:11 PM
I visited Krakow last year, it's a lovely city!
Your website looks good.

Best of luck with your enterprise,
- Nick

spluppit
26-06-2016, 07:12 PM
Errrr where is the website address?

magicniner
26-06-2016, 07:54 PM
Errrr where is the website address?

I followed the breadcrumb trail, using Google, starting with his email and tracked down the site and had a look, I didn't save the address I'm afraid.

Dariusz
26-06-2016, 08:02 PM
Thank you for your kind words. I haven't posted the website adress yet, due to it's in Polish only.

You can check more information in attachement.

magicniner
26-06-2016, 08:19 PM
Thank you for your kind words. I haven't posted the website adress yet, due to it's in Polish only.

Dariusz,
Don't worry about that, Google translates it very nicely! ;-)

- Nick

spluppit
26-06-2016, 09:16 PM
No problem, I just thought i was being stupid. I wanted to go and take a peek being in business and you never know whats around the corner. Mind you not the best timing for a post from the EU after whats happened to stirling lol