Win a prize every hour (updated) - Starts tomorrow!
This is a discussion on Win a prize every hour (updated) - Starts tomorrow! within the General Discussion forums.
- 19-01-2011 #1
Hey guys, i just got wind of a compo Farnell UK are doing, details are below:
How to enter...
Place your order online, over the phone, by fax or email and make a record of your 8-digit Order Reference Number.
Text 'Prize' followed by your 8-digit Order Reference Number and full name to 80010 (standard text charge applies)
Winners will be announced on twitter (@FarnellNews)
and also notified by a phone call!
Draw times: Every hour, between 10am and 6pm
Draw dates: 20/01/11 to 31/01/11 (week days only)
Prizes: Amazon Kindle, Tom Tom XL Sat-nav, Sanyo Projector, Samsung 1TB Hard Drive, Lenovo Netbook, LG LED 23" Monitor, Bullet-proof 32GB USB Memory stick, £200 & £100 Farnell Voucher
Click here to view terms and conditions
I wonder if we can use any Order Reference Number from the past.... ill find out and post back what they say !
EDIT: Just found it in the T&C
5. Only those who: (a) place an order with Farnell between 9:00am on Thursday 20th January 2011 and 6:00pm on Monday 31st January 2011; and (b) send a text to 83010, including the word ‘PRIZE’, their Order Reference Number and Full Name, will be entered. All entries received outside of the hours specified will not be entered. Entries will only be made to the Draw taking place at the end of the hour during which the text for entry is received. Non-winning entries of the Draws will not be snowballed to the next draw.“The world of the future will be an even more demanding struggle against the limitations of our intelligence, not a comfortable hammock in which we can lie down to be waited upon by our robot slaves.” - Norbert Wiener
- By lihaijiang in forum Manufacturer News & Product AnnouncementsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2012, 02:43 AM
- By Christina in forum Motor Drivers & ControllersReplies: 0Last Post: 25-11-2011, 07:26 AM
- By luke11cnc in forum General DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 15-08-2011, 08:55 PM
NEW MEMBER: now the trouble startsBy windows20 in forum New Member IntroductionsReplies: 24Last Post: 02-09-2010, 04:22 PM
- By Lee Roberts in forum General ComputingReplies: 6Last Post: 28-07-2009, 09:44 AM