. .
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast
  1. hydrovane is wired into the back of a socket on 32a ring main , hsd is still just ran off a 13 amp plug!
    my workshop supply is 60 amp- but that runs lights etc too . the lights will dim briefly when the hydrovane starts up .
    but- if it allows me to use big boy stuff from single phase i can cope with that.
    ps. hydrovane was set as instant off- ie no deceleration- as it definately didnt like that!

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Weeks Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,600. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by battwell View Post
    hydrovane is wired into the back of a socket on 32a ring main , hsd is still just ran off a 13 amp plug!
    my workshop supply is 60 amp- but that runs lights etc too . the lights will dim briefly when the hydrovane starts up .
    but- if it allows me to use big boy stuff from single phase i can cope with that.
    ps. hydrovane was set as instant off- ie no deceleration- as it definately didnt like that!
    Perfect, thanks. I'm running 32A, could probably go up to 60A if needed.

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Weeks Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,600. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    hydrovane is wired into the back of a socket on 32a ring main , hsd is still just ran off a 13 amp plug!
    Ordered last week, was told it would be sent via DHL but now been sent via EMS. Problem is that the EMS tracking number shows no info yet John (supplier) says not to worry, 6-10 delivery.

Should I be concerned?

Thanks

4. i think he sent the ones ive had by ems. turned up very quickly- within a week
    use 17track to track the parcel

i think he sent the ones ive had by ems. turned up very quickly- within a week
    use 17track to track the parcel
    Just checked mine via 17track, number not recognised. Did you deal with John directly? I have him on skype. I'm currently threatening to cancel the order as there is no proof this has actually been sent, despite his assurances that it has.

Lives in East Lothian, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 3 Days Ago Forum Superstar, has done so much to help others, they deserve a medal. Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 2,908. Received thanks 360 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    I've had tracking numbers that don't get recognised before, so I wouldn't worry yet.

DHL China seem to produce a bizarre tracking number that doesn't get recognised by DHL, yet it'll be the tracking number on the parcel, and EMS stuff will often get re-numbered once it reaches the destination country.
    Avoiding the rubbish customer service from AluminiumWarehouse since July '13.

Quote Originally Posted by m_c View Post
    I've had tracking numbers that don't get recognised before, so I wouldn't worry yet.

DHL China seem to produce a bizarre tracking number that doesn't get recognised by DHL, yet it'll be the tracking number on the parcel, and EMS stuff will often get re-numbered once it reaches the destination country.
    Thanks, no sure what the point is then with respect to providing a tracking number, to track my parcel, that doesnt allow me, to track. Bizarre.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Just checked mine via 17track, number not recognised. Did you deal with John directly? I have him on skype. I'm currently threatening to cancel the order as there is no proof this has actually been sent, despite his assurances that it has.
    yes i dealt with john. i have had a lot of drives from him- they have always arrived.
    maybe being made to order etc? i know a special i ordered took around a week to test/dispatch.
    give it a week . - you wont find these cheaper anywhere else. i know tracking via china is a bit hit n miss. did you purchase via aliexpress?

yes i dealt with john. i have had a lot of drives from him- they have always arrived.
    maybe being made to order etc? i know a special i ordered took around a week to test/dispatch.
    give it a week . - you wont find these cheaper anywhere else. i know tracking via china is a bit hit n miss. did you purchase via aliexpress?
    Hi, no, directly via him, he sent me a proforma, I paid via Paypal. This was due to the resistor not being listed anywhere, so this was 'custom' however the VFD is standard. Will give it this week and see what happens.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Hi, no, directly via him, he sent me a proforma, I paid via Paypal. This was due to the resistor not being listed anywhere, so this was 'custom' however the VFD is standard. Will give it this week and see what happens.
    could be as simple as the huge braking resistor you have ordered wasnt in stock. (i buy mine on ebay)

Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast

Thread Information