. .
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hi Jazz - hope all is good. Sorry to thread hijack, just read your comment about the 230V pump - while running mine today I remembered I'm still using one of those potential death traps with no earth submerged in coolant! From what I can tell (no details with it) its probably 3000L/Hour flow rate .
    Do you recommend a better 230V pump or 12/24V versions? Thanks
    Ryan

Ok thank you that was very helpful, i will do more research, as far as the motors can you recommend me any closed loop steppers that are cost effective? i am still planing the build but looking in to maybe buying a used/ ebay custom steel frame so just looking for how much steppers ect will cost me so i can price it all out

thanks again Tank

i have found these steppers here (https://www.omc-stepperonline.com/ye...nd-driver.html) they are closed and not to expensive, are they any good?

Quote Originally Posted by tankproof2 View Post
    i have found these steppers here (https://www.omc-stepperonline.com/ye...nd-driver.html) they are closed and not to expensive, are they any good?
    They are ok but again they are only 50V drives and this will limit the speed/torque.

But today could be your lucky day.!! . . . I've just received a shipment of 50 sets of Lichuan Closed-loop steppers. 4.5nm and 5.5Nm that use AC volatge. A large number of these are allocated to machine builds but I have about 10 sets spare that I would be willing to sell.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005...74663421I66r5w

I also have Ethernet controllers from CNC DRIVE that I would sell. I have AXBB-E and UC300ETH with the UCBB Breakout board. Also can provide UCCNC license files at extra cost but lower than you'll pay elsewhere.

In a few week's time, I'll also have 2.2Kw spindle kits. Similar to what you were looking at with Huanyang VFD etc.

PM me if you are interested.
    -use common sense, if you lack it, there is no software to help that.

Email: [email protected]

Web site: www.jazzcnc.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by CNCRY View Post
    Hi Jazz - hope all is good. Sorry to thread hijack, just read your comment about the 230V pump - while running mine today I remembered I'm still using one of those potential death traps with no earth submerged in coolant! From what I can tell (no details with it) its probably 3000L/Hour flow rate .
    Do you recommend a better 230V pump or 12/24V versions? Thanks
    Ryan
    To be honest I just use 24Vdc pumps that they use for solar heating, they are cheap and safe. Plenty of them on Ebay.

ohh awesome will pm now

Quote Originally Posted by tankproof2 View Post
    ohh awesome will pm now
    Sorry for delay I was at work when posted that and didn't see your post or PM until got home, but PM sent now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information