. .
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Location unknown. Last Activity: 08-02-2014 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 157. Received thanks 5 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    It's early to bed for me tonight and a long day tomorrow, I'll see what I can do. I've tested a range of voltages BUT I cannot test at anywhere near full load so cannot comment on when the current trip will kick in. What voltage are you looking for?

Hi,
    Irving:
    Can you explain me how that schematic works on your first post in this thread?
    Also I like to know what is this value on potentiometer.

I want to rise my supply voltage to 57V thats why I asking these questions.

BR

Juha

Juha,doyou know what you're doing? sorry for that but the pot is lablled as 1.5k variable.

Hi Juha,

I'm not great at electronics, but the usual way to write these things is to put the 'K' in the middle e.g.:
    1.5K = 1K5
    7.5K =7K5
    I suppose this avoids costly mistakes if the small dot '.' is missed. My knowledge ends somewhere there . . .
    Last edited by routercnc; 28-08-2010 at 08:59 AM.
    Building a CNC machine to make a better one since 2010 . . .
    MK1 (1st photo), MK2, MK3, MK4

5. The Following User Says Thank You to routercnc For This Useful Post:

I can't understand why he doesn't connect the suppy to whatever he wants 57volts for? the supply according to the pics Irving has posted,the first pic is showing the voltage output as 50v to 57.6 peak so it should be adaquate for his needs?

Hi!
    It makes me little confused because I read that value 1V-5
    But now voltage divider is almost ready.

Thank you very much Routercnc!

8. Can the voltage output of this unit be droped to <30vdc for use with the TB6560 driver board, Unto I upgrade to PM752 Drivers?
    "If first you don't succeed, redefine success"

Would it be safe to put a few of these power supplies in parallel? Maybe put small resistors / diodes(?) in to balance the load.
    I ask because it's occured to me that these are the right voltage for my big 48V brushless motor/spindle. It claims to take over 100amps but obviously I'll never need anywhere near that amount! I think 3 PSUs in parallel would be plenty.

Location unknown. Last Activity: 08-02-2014 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 157. Received thanks 5 times, giving thanks to others 8 times.
    @Mad Professor

<30v humm, possibly or possibly not. I'll review my notes and maybe give it a try :)

11. I got my power supply this morning, so now looking at how to drop the voltage for my TB6560 driver board.

Back on page6 you said you adjusted the value of R34 to adjust the voltage out the PSU when in safe mode.

So I am looking at removing R34 (9K1) and in it's place putting a 10K multi-turn pot + a 2K resistor.

Do we know yet what the 2nd voltage divider is for?
    "If first you don't succeed, redefine success"

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread Information