. .
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    What even his mini's John? he promised them to me!!! Mind you Jazz was after them as well?
    If the nagging gets really bad......Get a bigger shed:naughty:

Quote Originally Posted by 2e0poz View Post
    What even his mini's John? he promised them to me!!! Mind you Jazz was after them as well?
    I knew that little shit was two timing me.!! . . . Mind who could resist a cracking pair like yours 2eOpoz. . Lol . . . . Anyway I'm holding out for his Man-kini.!! That or a pair of Mrs Brown's inflatable tits.

PMSL...They were brilliant and have to get the missus some me thinks
    If the nagging gets really bad......Get a bigger shed:naughty:

What's that on the top of the drawing? Is it just a mounting bolt or is there some feed hole though it ?
    I think the best guess so far is an oil burning heater.
    I presume there are no clues like maker or patent stamped anywhere, and can you describe the materials it is made of please!
    Cheers,

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by cropwell View Post
    What's that on the top of the drawing? Is it just a mounting bolt or is there some feed hole though it ?
    I think the best guess so far is an oil burning heater.
    I presume there are no clues like maker or patent stamped anywhere, and can you describe the materials it is made of please!
    Cheers,

Rob
    Sorry it took so long.
    This is the top of the wide part.

You can see the dished part where there may have been a ball bearing. Don't know material for sure, but the end cap looks like old pitted Ali to me.

Oscar, I have sent an email to Victorian greenhouse/hothouse expert and have referred him to your post. I don't know if he will respond. G.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GEOFFREY For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GEOFFREY View Post
    Oscar, I have sent an email to Victorian greenhouse/hothouse expert and have referred him to your post. I don't know if he will respond. G.
    Great stuff, thanks. The thread on my other forum is slowing down a bit, as no one has a definate answer. Fingers crossed your man can help.

Do I get a medal if I was right!!! LOL Rick
    Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other - Abe Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardoco View Post
    Do I get a medal if I was right!!! LOL Rick
    There may be a small prize, that will be of no value whatsoever! :)

Deathly silence! Lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information