. .
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hi guys,

I see lots of you always mentioning Chai as a supplier for ballscrews and such, I'd imagine he sells lots more and good quality and prices, can anyone point me to his/their aliexpress store or do you just communicate by email? just want to browse what they have available and prepare for ordering

also what do you think of bstlinear from aliexpress?

thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Noplace View Post
    Hi guys,

I see lots of you always mentioning Chai as a supplier for ballscrews and such, I'd imagine he sells lots more and good quality and prices, can anyone point me to his/their aliexpress store or do you just communicate by email? just want to browse what they have available and prepare for ordering
    http://stores.ebay.com/linearmotionbearings

Quote Originally Posted by Noplace View Post
    also what do you think of bstlinear from aliexpress?
    I buy from him. Very good all- price, machining, service, after sales. Fred seems the most organised Chinese person i have dealt with, and believe me, i have dealt with many.
    He will be again my choice, cause he is can pack you all stuff you need for CNC up to the spindle and VFD, even if he has not them listed. Just tell him what you need. And that at best price still.

In short choose one of them and deal with him. You would gain next to nothing comparing their offers, i have been there, done that. But as i said Fred a couple of times sourced me and tried to source me very specific stuff, so i will stick with him.
    project 1 , 2, Dust Shoe ...

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boyan Silyavski For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by silyavski View Post
    Fred seems the most organised Chinese person i have dealt with, and believe me, i have dealt with many.
    He will be again my choice, cause he is can pack you all stuff you need for CNC up to the spindle and VFD, even if he has not them listed. Just tell him what you need. And that at best price still.
    This going to come as a Shock to many and believe me I haven't done this lightly because I have dealt with Chai now for Many many years but I've now switched to buying most of my stuff from Fred as the packaging and quality of parts are better than chai's.! . . . Slightly more expensive but worth the extra just for the packaging.!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JAZZCNC For This Useful Post:

Agree with that. I was a bit worried about the last 2 packets when the 3 meter screws and Hiwin rails arrived. They were nicely packed and resisted even the MF DHL guy that made something stupid at the moment of delivery, when he tried to step on the middle of the packet which was supported only at both ends for a certain moment. I had an impulse to squeeze his neck, but thankfully the packet was stronger than the 100kg pig, so no bent 3 meter screws or rails. And no bent necks

Another case was that after a couple of months i noted i was missing the 3kw VFD and instead of that there was a cable chain in the box, somebody mistakenly changed boxes. So Fred send it to me on his account without a problem.
    Last edited by Boyan Silyavski; 25-03-2015 at 02:23 PM.
    project 1 , 2, Dust Shoe ...

Lol your a funny guy Sily xx
    .Me

Does anyone have a link for bstlinear on aliexpress? I can find bst automation...... is this the right people?. Thanks!

Does anyone have a link for bstlinear on aliexpress? I can find bst automation...... is this the right people?. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewb View Post
    BST automation is Fred Lee and he's a good supplier so yes use him.

Chai is Linear automation but Fred Lee is nearly has cheap and better quality, better packaged.

I have just recently had dealings with Fred at BST he responds to emails very quickly and has good English. I wold also like to add that I did have a small problem in that customs (nothing to do with Fred) opened my package and 4 of the bearings came off the rails and a lot of the balls fell out into the packaging I reported this to Fred and he has sent me new bearing blocks immediately without any hassle.
    I will certainly be using him again. ..Clive
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information