. .
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Yeah that's why I said 'proper' not proper, i.e. made in china.
    Oh I see.!! Proper got that wrong then. . Lol

I didn't need telling about the kress or router being not upto the job when I killed a very expensive HD Elu router and I mean the real original high quality Elu not the rubbish they sold later on, when I hand cut the my gantry sides and Zaxis.!!

Was expecting to see you at the show today.? . . . It where rubbish anyway so you didn't miss much.!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Was expecting to see you at the show today.? . . . It where rubbish anyway so you didn't miss much.!!
    I kindly offered a lift but unfortunately they couldn't go. My Mum couldn't take me and the train would cost something silly so I didn't go. Shame as I was looking forward to it and meeting people...
    Old router build log here. New router build log here. Lathe build log here.
    Electric motorbike project here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    I kindly offered a lift but unfortunately they couldn't go. My Mum couldn't take me and the train would cost something silly so I didn't go. Shame as I was looking forward to it and meeting people...
    Should have give me a shout I would have give you a lift or got you a lift, thou it was pritty poor with lots of stalls not there this year and few big gaps.

Arc trading were just showing machines and didn't have a stall selling, infact they and one other seller where the only ones with CNC machines and they are the stupidly over priced and under built chinese stuff.!
    Andy from Cambam wasn't there either which was looking forward to meeting again. Gary from Zapp wasn't there.!! The Old Git was there taking the piss like only John S does, star John he always make me laugh!! . . . Bet he's a reet scream when he's had a few Jars.
    The rest where usual cheap crap that you can buy anywhere for same money or less.

4. Well getting back to the chips item cut the first acrylic comb and need to work on the g-code a bit and track down the problem that I have been having with missing steps. Other then that looking good and the jig's I made are making it some much easier.

Michael

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information