. .

Thread: Hi everyone!

Hi, I'm the new boy and I just wanted to say hello to you all, so, hello to you all!

since 2014, I've been the proud owner of a, DUAL HEAD LC1390 LASER CUTTER / ENGRAVER. 100w & 60w CO2 TUBES, running LASERCUT 5.3

I'm more than willing to help anyone with a problem with Chinese lasers if I can and to share my experiences.

I would have joined years ago but I've only just discovered this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by TERRY CORDER View Post
    Hi, I'm the new boy and I just wanted to say hello to you all, so, hello to you all!

since 2014, I've been the proud owner of a, DUAL HEAD LC1390 LASER CUTTER / ENGRAVER. 100w & 60w CO2 TUBES, running LASERCUT 5.3

I'm more than willing to help anyone with a problem with Chinese lasers if I can and to share my experiences.

I would have joined years ago but I've only just discovered this forum.
    Hi, welcome to the forums. I have a quick question what thickness Ply can you cut with the 100w tube?

I've got it on the bucket list to build to a laser cutter but they're a lot scarier build than a cnc router lol, especially the lining the mirrors up bit.
    http://www.mycncuk.com/threads/10880...60cm-work-area My first CNC build WIP 120cm*80cm

If you didn't buy it from China the company you bought it from did ;)

Thread Information