. .

Thread: ebay con

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    bought a second hand cnc machine off ebay paid £1000 , never received it gone through the channels to get my money back, after just under two weeks worrying their refund via paypal this morning failed,this is the description of the machine, CNC-MILLING-DRILLING-ROUTER-ENGRAVING-AND-ENGRAVER-MACHINE not sure whether i can put their name up here while I'm in the process of still trying to get my money back.Just to say to all please be wary when on ebay, I'm gutted. I'll put a photograph on of the machine as soon as i figure out how to.

could not up load a picture to the thread,but put the machine as my profile avatar.hope this helps people to identify the machine on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by deisel View Post
    Ouch diesel don't kick me while I'm down, I was trying to get a foot on the ladder, nowhere clever enough to build my own, can't afford a new one. Its just a forewarning to any one thinking of buying of ebay.

sorry macca,surely someone on here from London will go check in on where this machines(for want of a better word) at.
    if it were my neck of the woods id give his door a knock
    if you paid him through ebay checkout you should have no problems getting a refund.
    good luck and thanks for the nod

Seems its a stolen inactive account. Selling baby staff, then some private stuff / big !!!!!!!!!!!/ and then the CNC.

Quote Originally Posted by silyavski View Post
    Seems its a stolen inactive account. Selling baby staff, then some private stuff / big !!!!!!!!!!!/ and then the CNC.
    yep the big machine went for around £4000, reported them to ebay/paypal hopyfully get our money back god willing. no more ebay for me, save my money and buy new.

Quote Originally Posted by deisel View Post
    sorry macca,surely someone on here from London will go check in on where this machines(for want of a better word) at.if it were my neck of the woods id give his door a knockif you paid him through ebay checkout you should have no problems getting a refund.good luck and thanks for the nod
    thanks deisel

Oh shite, sorry to hear you've been conned Macca. If you paid via PayPal you are protected against fraud so you should get your refund ok. Don't just report it to Ebay and PayPal REPORT it to the Police as well, plus Trading Standards and hopefully get the shite locked up for a long time. BTW if you used a credit card to pay PalPal you've got credit card protection as well on all purchases over £100 so try not to worry too much.
    Mike

item #141333937128BE AWAREthis item is back on sale again on ebayI've escalated my case with ebaybut not yet received my money back.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information