. .
Page 30 of 66 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Great work Joe, nearly there now. Frustrating thing is making that bracket would be really quick with a CNC machine!
    Building a CNC machine to make a better one since 2010 . . .
    MK1 (1st photo), MK2, MK3, MK4

Quote Originally Posted by routercnc View Post
    Great work Joe, nearly there now. Frustrating thing is making that bracket would be really quick with a CNC machine!
    I bet joe really appreciated you saying that and when is fingers have stopped bleeding started working again after the 20hrs filling I'm sure he'll thank you.!! . . Ya teasing bugger.

Joe this machine is and will be credit to you and one of very few machines that can truely be called hand built. It should be and will be by me anyway, held up to all those wanting to building machine who don't have machinery to help and think it can't be done.

If this site had an award for best build I'd vote you the winner.
    Last edited by JAZZCNC; 22-10-2016 at 09:32 AM.

Funny I was just thinking the same thing. Keep going Joe its certainly coming together.
    ..Clive
    The more you know, The better you know, How little you know

4. Quote Originally Posted by Clive S View Post
    Funny I was just thinking the same thing. Keep going Joe its certainly coming together.
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    I bet joe really appreciated you saying that and when is fingers have stopped bleeding started working again after the 20hrs filling I'm sure he'll thank you.!! . . Ya teasing bugger.

Joe this machine is and will be credit to you and one of very few machines that can truely be called hand built. It should be and will be by me anyway, held up to all those wanting to building machine who don't have machinery to help and think it can't be done.

If this site had an award for best build I'd vote you the winner.
    Cheers guys, definitely could not have got this far without your help! Really appreciate the guidance and encouragement and hopefully one day it will move by itself!

5. Quote Originally Posted by routercnc View Post
    Haha yep had the same thought myself a few times! Kind of fun making it with basic equipment though

Looking better and better Joe, can't wait to see this finished...looks a cracking machine.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    Neil...

Build log...here

Quote Originally Posted by Clive S View Post
    Funny I was thinking 2 days ago if or not to introduce a BOTM or something, build of the month may be a bit hard to do every month so yearly sounds better?

£100 prize, t-shirt, mouse mat all the normal goodies, hobnobs for the runners up?
    .Me

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Roberts View Post
    Funny I was thinking 2 days ago if or not to introduce a BOTM or something, build of the month may be a bit hard to do every month so yearly sounds better?

£100 prize, t-shirt, mouse mat all the normal goodies, hobnobs for the runners up?
    Sounds like a good idea. Are you thinking of judging it yourself, or more of an open forum vote? Maybe awarded some time just before Christmas as an end of year 'well done'.
    Building a CNC machine to make a better one since 2010 . . .
    MK1 (1st photo), MK2, MK3, MK4

Quote Originally Posted by routercnc View Post
    Sounds like a good idea. Are you thinking of judging it yourself, or more of an open forum vote? Maybe awarded some time just before Christmas as an end of year 'well done'.
    No no community vote, can put up a poll with the option to vote for your/each favorite entry. Yea my thoughts exactly, what would be better, is if we could get some prizes donated from a few of the usual suppliers, so things people would like rather than cash.

Could do a POTM, part of the month could work better for the smaller less valuable prizes, more importantly I think is this one may encourage people to share more about the things they make once up and running...most seem to build then leave us hanging with regards to their cnc career adventure vs their cnc build journey...

Its nice to see the fruits of labour too !
    Last edited by Lee Roberts; 24-10-2016 at 12:12 AM.
    .Me

"No no community vote" should be read as "no no of course it would be a community vote".

Sorry, after reading that bit back I wasn't sure it would be interpreted how I intended
    .Me

Page 30 of 66 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread Information