. .
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Can you give a bit more info on the spindle as there are several variations of the 919.

KW ??
    Voltage ??
    2 pole, 4 pole ??

Pic of the rating plate would help.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsattuk View Post
    Can you give a bit more info on the spindle as there are several variations of the 919.

KW ??
    Voltage ??
    2 pole, 4 pole ??

Pic of the rating plate would help.
    Here are the specs:
    2 pole
    380v or 220v
    24krpm
    model number is ES919A 2P 08,00kw

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 1 Week Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,600. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by petesurrey View Post
    Hi am looking to sell my CNC router parts.
    I have 3 servo drives with matched motors 1.5kw with 110mm frame size http://www.xinje.com/en/ProductView....223&SortID=177

They have been running my router for 1 year now and work really well. I have another machine running the same drives but with 130 frame motors and ive had that fro 3 years never had any problems.

I bought this set face to face in China and they are really good quality. I am open to offer for the full set of three. I do have another as well so in total 4 sets but the 4th set is brand new.

The drives can accept a wide range of inputs including step directions as well ad differential. They can also accept analogue drive as well.

These would be perfect for a Bridgeport mill conversion and be really accurate as they have 2500ppr encoders so closed loop.

Let me know if you are interested.
    Did you end up selling these motors? Im about to pick up a Bridgeport and if these fit will be interested.

Hi Im am really trying to sell then all as part of the machine but will break if i have to

Lives in Ickenham, West London, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 1 Week Ago Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 1,600. Received thanks 110 times, giving thanks to others 69 times.
    Hi Im am really trying to sell then all as part of the machine but will break if i have to
    Part of which machine? Can you PM me your number? Would be easier to talk through. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz View Post
    Part of which machine? Can you PM me your number? Would be easier to talk through. Thanks.
    see my other for sale item its a cnc router

Ok, but when you posted these for sale there was no mention of it being part of a router. Hence my surprise.

Anyways, cash waiting for motors that I can use on my bridgeport.

Seeing as your router looks like it might be sold, do you now know if you have servos for sale or not?

You say they are 110 Frame Size (Bridgeport replacements), what shaft sizes are the motors?

Thanks

Hi the router is not sold although a few interested parties. I have 1 110 frame motor with 19mm keyed shaft and one 130 frame motor with 22mm keyed shaft.

Hi the router is not sold although a few interested parties. I have 1 110 frame motor with 19mm keyed shaft and one 130 frame motor with 22mm keyed shaft.
    Thanks. I need three motors / controllers ideally.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information