. .
    Lives in Hull, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 28-04-2016 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 72.
    On Thursday we had a friends dog over to play with our two. it is a giant malamute we have two huskeys. all was well then their dog decided to attack me. Now thats not a real bad thing i have worked with aggresive dogs for a while and managed to get away with just a couple of good bites from her. that said i still needed 2hours of surgery to fix it and will need months of phisio to get movment back. i still love dogs so fingers crossed (when i can lol) no real harm done. the only problem now is i had a couple freebie jobs in, some dog tags for a scout camp and a slip sheet for shims for motorcycles that i need to finish a machine up lol looks like the wife will have to get a crash course in cnc :heehee:.
    will let you know how she does
    Last edited by Kai; 16-04-2011 at 01:00 AM. Reason: speling

Blimey

Hope you heal.

Note to self: Avoid Hull, killer dog on the streets.

Did the dog have to have a tetanus injection ?
    John S -

holy crap man, sorry to hear, wishing you a good recovery-kelef

Quote Originally Posted by John S View Post
    Did the dog have to have a tetanus injection ?
    Make sure its fed next time as well

Man's best friend but not Rik's best friend

Sorry to hear the news

Phil

Lives in Hull, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 28-04-2016 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 72.
    well have found a new job "works supervisor" I helped my friend with guiadance and wisdom to build a pond decking area he listened to all suggestions and ignored appropriatly and i sat there with my hands bandaged up like a boxer with no gloves lol

Thread Information