. .
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hi,

I think I bought some 8mm delrin nuts off you from ebay. Any chance you can make the same nuts in 10mm. If so how much?

I dont currently have an M10 Tap sorry.
    .Me

Scrap that, i ordered one this weekend (M10 X 1.5mm) it should be coming tomorrow with any luck, i'm a little busy over this week but ill try and get some made for you. Ill PM you once i have made them hows that?

Also whats your feedback on the 8mm Drive nuts:

Last edited by Lee Roberts; 17-05-2009 at 06:00 PM.
    .Me

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Roberts View Post
    Scrap that, i ordered one this weekend (M10 X 1.5mm) it should be coming tomorrow with any luck, i'm a little busy over this week but ill try and get some made for you. Ill PM you once i have made them hows that?

Also whats your feedback on the 8mm Drive nuts ?
    The 8mm nuts are excellent even using cheap threaded rod, thinking of trying screwfix stainless steel.

When I ordered my lovejoy couplers from the states the guy sent 10mm . At the moment they're doing ok with some tubing as padding.

What sort of price each would they be?

I bought a die and tap set at christmas but it only goes up to 8mm.

Also dont seem to see you on ebay anymore. Have you stopped selling?

I can send you some 8mm SS threaded rod, think thats about £3 a lenth to me.

I also have some of these:

They are £7 each to you :)

The drive nuts would be £4 each, i will need to see how they turn out as i'v not done any with M10 holes, they should be ok but just to let you know. Just PM me if you would like to order the above :) and ill send you a paypal invoice ?
    .Me

I can send you some 8mm SS threaded rod, think thats about £3 a lenth to me.

I also have some of these:

They are £7 each to you :)

The drive nuts would be £4 each, i will need to see how they turn out as i'v not done any with M10 holes, they should be ok but just to let you know. Just PM me if you would like to order the above :) and ill send you a paypal invoice ?
    The couplers look the same as mine. Are they lovejoy couplers? Would I be able to have them with both sides the same, 8mm?

These are the ones I have http://buildyourcnc.com/stuffforsale.aspx (halfway down)
    Last edited by progomez; 17-02-2009 at 09:08 AM.

I dont know as i'v never had any lovejoy's before, looking at the lovejoys they fall into the "Jaw" type but i dont know if you could mix and match them if thats what you mean.

8mm bores on both sides is no problem.
    .Me

I dont know as i'v never had any lovejoy's before, looking at the lovejoys they fall into the "Jaw" type but i dont know if you could mix and match them if thats what you mean.

8mm bores on both sides is no problem.
    What width/diameter are they?

Here you go:

.Me

It looks the same. What about I buy 1 8mmx8mm now and if it doesnt fit ill buy a 6,35x6,35 to make a pair.

Hold on the delrin nuts for now although I may build a cnc to sell and will need them for that.

Email an invoice and ill pay with paypal.
    Last edited by progomez; 17-02-2009 at 10:29 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information