. .
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 2e0poz View Post
    Priceless!
    What's tickled your Tit's.?

Tiz shit agreed.. next time I will know though lol ! And i'd like a bit of tit tickling plz !

It’s like that scene with the cancer patient in Flight film.. “Do I think god gave me cancer? No, do you think he would have given it me if I‘d have asked him to? No. Now I have it do you think he will take it away? No. Course I believe in God.. !!
    Last edited by Fivetide; 21-02-2013 at 01:16 AM.

Fiction is far more plausible when wrapped around a thread of truth

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

As for a tool height setting probe, you could always make one like mine - http://www.mycncuk.com/forums/tool-t...-solution.html

(Yes, I am still alive..!)

Sorry Jazz i was reading the thread all serious how you was helping out then it was like someone popped your balloon. Can i buy you a new one to say sorry????

I will admit i am feeling guilty but it was funny......... I went into factors a couple of months ago to get some bits for my car. I asked for some parts for a nissan praire. The guy disappears for about ten minutes and returns with a shed load of bits. He says to me " i knew i had a bunch of stuff hanging around, you can have this lot for nothing as i will never sell it". I had to disappoint him and say i drive a nissan largo. He looked all puzzled to which i replied that if i had said they were for a largo he would not have known what the hell i was talking about. He was quite pissed that he wasted all that time digging the stuff out. I id get the bits i needed though.
    If the nagging gets really bad......Get a bigger shed:naughty:

Quote Originally Posted by 2e0poz View Post
    Sorry Jazz i was reading the thread all serious how you was helping out then it was like someone popped your balloon. Can i buy you a new one to say sorry???
    No worries.!! It took 10mins from my day so no big deal and like I say sure others will benefit.
    Must admit I didn't think to ask, mainly because thought I'd seen in another thread Fivetide used Mach.? Obviously mistaken Identity.!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    No worries.!! It took 10mins from my day so no big deal and like I say sure others will benefit.
    Must admit I didn't think to ask, mainly because thought I'd seen in another thread Fivetide used Mach.? Obviously mistaken Identity.!!
    I bought the board to convert it to Mach 3 then looked at the wireing diagram and though bolloxs to that this works so i'll use it .. and I still like tits strange really as my ex wife didnt have any.. go figure
    Last edited by Fivetide; 22-02-2013 at 12:49 AM.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Fivetide View Post
    I still like tits strange really as my ex wife didnt have any.. go figure
    No Tit's is good enough grounds for divorce in my Book.!! . . . Having a Mach BOB and not using it is criminal thou.!!!

Get it swapped over man there's only 15 wires can't be that hard to figure out.! . . . . Will be worth the trouble just to use the probes. You'll also get better cut quality from what I've seen look here. Mach3 vs NC-studio

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    No Tit's is good enough grounds for divorce in my Book.!! . . . Having a Mach BOB and not using it is criminal thou.!!!

Get it swapped over man there's only 15 wires can't be that hard to figure out.! . . . . Will be worth the trouble just to use the probes. You'll also get better cut quality from what I've seen look here. Mach3 vs NC-studio
    We are lol .. but now shes put on some wood and according to my Dad has a decent set of paps now ! NCstudio is shite ! but I need to live with at for the time being.. cash flow etc. Is sold the BOB coz I need the cash but one day I want 3 -4 machines running of the same board.. dream on lol
    Oh and the good news with the new cutter I have halfed the cut time, and I also see ways of bringing that down by another 50% so from 12 hours to 2.. which is a bonus. Though my maths is shit its still 2hours
    Last edited by Fivetide; 22-02-2013 at 01:45 AM.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Well just in case people want the same for Linux cnc try this, works for me.

For Science » LinuxCnc
    If the nagging gets really bad......Get a bigger shed:naughty:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Swarfing For This Useful Post:

Im having the same problem only Im cutting 25mm mdf. 110mm alphabet A to Z. Im using a 6mm spiral Leitz tool. Spindle speed set at 5000rpm and feed at 7000 although I have this slowed down to 40% as strain on tooling . Im cutting this in 2 steps but its taking over 2 hrs to cut 144 letters..boss thinks Im swinging the lead. If I speed the rpm and feed up it breaks the tool. Are my speeds correct?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information