. .
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Has title says is the forum being messed with because the latest posts at top isn't showing anymore.

If so Is it temporary or how it's going to be from now on.? . . . Don't like it at ALL put it back please and make it show more on list not less.

Hi,

In answer to your question, yes the TopStats module has now been removed from the forum home page for good.

If you would like to send us feedback, would like to ask a question or have a problem with using the site/forum, please use the Contact Us form provided at the bottom of everypage or by clicking here. This will ensure a speedy response from us and allow us to provide you with a better service.

Thanks,
    Lee
    Last edited by Lee Roberts; 13-10-2013 at 07:01 PM.
    .Me

Lives in Norwich, United Kingdom. Last Activity: 13-09-2019 Has been a member for 9-10 years. Has a total post count of 47. Received thanks 8 times, giving thanks to others 1 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Roberts View Post
    In answer to your question, yes the TopStats module has now been removed from the forum home page for good.
    That's a shame, I found it really handy :(

I don't normally winge about this stuff as I use tapatalk a lot but the latest post module was the only thing i used on this site.

i can't be bothered to look through pages and pages, I just like to be up to date with what's going on and you've ruined the site for me in that respect.

I'll give you 11 out of 10 for really pissing people off when you update the forum Lee.

You ought to run for parliament, say you are listening but do what you want.
    John S -

6. If that has been removed from the home page, can the active thread module top right be modified to have a link to the latest posts in the relevant thread rather than just the first post of the thread? - that would go some way to help fill the gap in functionality.

I tend to agree...

Don't believe what I'm seeing Lee you have just ruined the site and made it much harder to use for almost everyone.

If you look or ask folks you'll see the most used feature of the site was this and those that needed help got a quick reply or response because of it. I've noticed over the last few months that the site has attracted many new users and many from overseas all commenting on how friendly and helpful this site is compared to others. I believe this is mostly down to this feature and the fact it allows main contributors like Jonathan and Me to quickly reply to those that need help.

I'm asking you put it back ASAP other wise folks will vote with there feet. Or should say There will be a lot of people who miss out with help and advise because I for one haven't got time to trawl the forum seeking them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Roberts View Post
    If you would like to send us feedback, would like to ask a question or have a problem with using the site/forum, please use the Contact Us form provided at the bottom of everypage
    Oh and I'll never use this "Sweep it under carpet" feature.!! If I've got an issue with site I'd like it in the open so others can agree or disagree. . . . . SO LADS WHO AGREES WITH ME ON THIS ONE.!! . . . . PUT IT BACK ASAP.!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZCNC View Post
    Don't believe what I'm seeing Lee you have just ruined the site and made it much harder to use for almost everyone.

. . . . . SO LADS WHO AGREES WITH ME ON THIS ONE.!! . . . . PUT IT BACK ASAP.!!
    Agree, it was handy to quickly see new posts. Is the active threads on the right hand side the same thing?

**EDIT** Ah, a new recent posts has just appeared on the right hand side.

**EDIT** Disappeared again!!
    Last edited by IanS1; 13-10-2013 at 11:36 PM.

Yes Jazz it's crap, no worse than crap.
    John S -

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information